Senior Engineer Primary Engine Development - Husqvarna Group
The position will pay a key role in Husqvarna's future engine development. You and your group's expertise, will evaluate and create new concepts and patents for combustion engines.
Information om kunden
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Red Max, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries.
Position will report to Manager Primary Engine Research and will be located in Jonsered (Gothenburg).
You are expected to drive new technical projects, but also to build new knowledge to prepare future solutions when implementing new technology changes. You will cooperate with other stakeholders in the organization to create world-class technology development. Together with your department, you conduct theoretical as well as practical studies to demonstrate new findings to product development and market functions within the Husqvarna Group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development to fulfil existing and forthcoming emission compliance and government regulations
- Test and analyze new engine concepts, theoretical and practical
- Improve and refine existing engine concepts and products
- Cooperate within the Husqvarna engine development sites in Sweden, US and Japan.
- Lead new technical development projects
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a related industry is an advantage.
- Higher education (MSc or BSc), preferably within mechanical, mechatronics engineering
- Great interest in combustion engine technology, engine control systems, measurements and engine simulations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Project management skills is an advantage.
Skills and Capabilities
- Open, curious, proactive and creative personality
- Enjoy to work hands-on with prototype building and evaluation
- Analytical mindset with ability to summarize complex information in a professional and concise format.
- Strong initiative and self-directed in completing tasks, with a focus on delivery
Are you willing to take the step in your career and work with Engine Research for a global brand?
Please send your CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be done continuously. Responsible consultant: Oscar Davison