Sales Director Sweden - HYDROTEC Technologies AG
HYDROTEC is looking for a Sales Director with the capability of growing the business in Sweden.
The Sales Director will have overall responsibility for selling HYDROTEC’s products throughout Sweden including the management of the Swedish subsidiary HYDROTEC Avloppsteknik AB. There is a need to uncover, cultivate and develop an untapped potential amongst the public sector and the utilities.
The main tasks will be to:
- Build a strong position in Sweden through excellence in sales planning, execution and follow-up.
- Develop strong relationships with consulting engineers and architects.
- Develop existing customers and finding new customers to develop a long term relationships with.
- Cooperation with group stakeholders, for instance R&D and production experts to solve customer needs.
- Annual negotiations in collaboration with Chairman of the Board.
- Sales planning in terms of coverage of the public sector and utilities, market analysis, outbound sales, meetings and follow-up.
The Sales Director will report to the Chairman of the Board, based in Germany.
The office in Sweden is right now located outside Gothenburg, depending on the right candidate’s residential area there will be possibilities to relocate the office close to the Stockholm- or Malmö-area as well.
It is important that you enjoy doing business, meeting existing customers and also finding new customers. You are supposed to work independently creating the future HYDROTEC in Sweden. You will be an essential part of a growth strategy for a well-established company with the best products in the market. There is a potential to grow business, the organisation in Sweden and influence the direction and pace close to group decisions.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience, targeting large and small businesses, probably in both private and public sector.
- Experience from the construction industry, building relationships with architects, entrepreneurs and building advisors is an advantage.
- Knowledge of tender processes is beneficial.
- You have a commercial educational background, level is not crucial.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish in writing and speaking.
Interested? Please send your application in English via www.mercuriurval.com, ref.no: SE-12372 by the latest September 17. If you have specific questions that you feel the need to sort out before sending your application, please contact Mercuri Urval´s consultants Ingvild Solheim Bobek at +46 733 667585 or Ulf Hillstedt at +46 725 547242.
HYDROTEC is one of the leading companies in the design and manufacturing of products for the drainage technology market. Since 1968 the company has been proud to provide world leading drainage technology to protect commercial, public and industrial premises internationally. HYDROTEC works alongside consultants, contractors and end users to ensure the correct water drainage solution is selected and correctly implemented into the design of new or refurbished systems.
The company has grown from a local business in Bremen, Germany, into a successful worldwide enterprise. HYDROTEC has teamed up with numerous sales partners and affiliated companies in Germany and other key countries in Western and Eastern Europe. The Swedish subsidiary was established in 2008. Please visit www.hydrotec.com for more information.