Marketing Director, Orion Pharma Region Scandinavia
Do you enjoy leading an energetic team, developing strong marketing and market access strategies that will help us continue build well-being? Then we have an opportunity for you!
With our Marketing Director pursuing new opportunities within Orion we are now looking for a new talent to take the lead of the Scandinavian marketing team.
As Scandinavian Marketing Director you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a team of 10 marketing professionals (Product Managers & Campaign Support).
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying stakeholders and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Together with the team develop our existing marketing channels and constantly evaluate and implement new marketing channels for our pharmaceuticals e.g. digitalization.
- Ensuring that our marketing material comply to local medical, marketing and legal rules and together with our compliance organization run the internal marketing approval process for our customer activities.
- Preparing and implementing the overall advertising and promotion budget for the marketing team and frequently follow up and report status.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge in the field of our promoted products by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- With strong customer focus support the team in larger scientific events as well as congresses.
We are looking for a colleague, with strong documented track record from the life science industry, with the following qualifications:
- Minimum several years of experience in marketing management and/or business leading roles.
- M.Sc. in Business or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong market insights and understanding from the pharmaceutical market(s) in Scandinavia.
- Experience of working with pharmaceutical market access and key stakeholders in the Scandinavian health care sector.
- Well experienced in applying social medias and digital strategies to the marketing mix and preferable from the health care sector.
- A driven, structured, solution-oriented, analytical candidate, who is a quick decision-maker and an excellent project manager, able to organize and motivate cross functional teams.
- You communicate fluently in English speaking and writing, and preferably also have good skills in the Scandinavian language.
- As a person you always aim high and see solutions and opportunities in any challenge and find motivation in being part of a busy organization.
The position will be based at our new modern regional head office in Mörby Centrum just outside Stockholm. You will report to Head of Region Scandinavia and be member of the Scandinavian Management team. Since the position includes regional responsibility, flexibility for travel activity will be needed.
Please address your job application and CV to HR Manager Monica Hellström at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last application date date is January 31st 2018. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
Orion is a globally operating Finnish developer of pharmaceuticals and a builder of well-being. Orion develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients and diagnostic tests. Orion is continuously developing new drugs and treatment methods. The core therapy areas of Orion’s pharmaceutical R&D are central nervous system (CNS) disorders, intensive care and respiratory for which Orion develops inhaled Easyhaler® pulmonary drugs.
Orion Pharma Region Scandinavia is the local subsidiary of Finnish Orion Corporation. The region is currently selling approx. 250 different pharmaceuticals in Scandinavia and is currently among the fastest growing pharma companies on the Scandinavian market. Our regional turnover in 2017 will be close to 140 MEUR.