Treasury and Payment Solutions Manager to Atlas Copco Financial Solutions
Gazella is now recruiting an ambitious and enterprising person to the role as Treasury and Payment Solution Manager at Atlas Copco, with focus on the regions Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). As a Treasury and Payment Solution Manager, you will work overall with Treasury, Supply Chain Finance, Cash Management and Trade Finance together with the Financial Solutions Team. To this broad and various role, we are looking for a positive person with great communication skills, who thrives when working with various tasks and projects. In addition to this, you will have many contact areas, both external and internal, and we are therefore looking for a social and service-oriented team player. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Take part in building up this new part of the treasury function in conjunction to the split of Atlas Copco and Epiroc
- Work overall with Cash Management, Supply Chain and Trade Finance, drive continuous improvement of routines, systems and processes
- Maintain contact with external parts, such as banks and partner programs for Customer Finance
- Advice local companies with currency and treasury issues
- Act as a control function towards the region and assist the organization in order to optimize the financial flows
- Proactively work towards improvements in the capital flows and Cash Management
- Work to optimize the working capital figures for the group.
- Support operations and their business in the region by offering financing and risk mitigation tools
- Ensure entities comply with Group Treasury policies and procedures
Preferably, you have a university degree and 3-7 years of professional experience from a similar role. It is meritorious if you have work experience from functions within Cash Management, Supply Chain Finance or Trade Finance. You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Preferably, you are also fluent Swedish. Moreover, you have great Excel skills.
You are a curious and communicative problem solver with a positive mindset, who dares to take initiatives and drive questions. You are a team player who enjoys sharing knowledge, information and experiences with your colleagues. Furthermore, you thrive when working in a growth industry that is undergoing big changes, where you are given a lot of responsibility in a broad role.
Our products help customers to achieve sustainable productivity in a wide range of markets, including general engineering, manufacturing and process industries, construction, automotive, mining, electronics, oil and gas. Atlas Copco customers are supported by a nationwide sales, distribution, and service network, to ensure that products are running at maximum efficiency and minimum downtime at our customers' sites. The Atlas Copco Group is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries with products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below. Emma Lindahl is responsible for this recruitment.