BRIO is looking for Export Manager
Export Manager - Creating successful international distributor partnerships
The position Export Manager has a key role in driving the global expansion of one of the world´s leading toy brands to stay trusted by parents and loved by children. You report to Head of Sales and Marketing and will be placed at the BRIO head office; an evolving, dynamic and international environment in Malmö, Sweden.
The Export Manager is in charge of the global expansion for the BRIO brand in the countries where there are selected distributors. In some markets you may very well also be responsible for other brands in the Ravensburger group portfolio. You visit and are in close contact with these countries and evaluate and take action on local market opportunities to make the most of the potential to strengthen the brands and the business. In the future, you may very well also start up BRIO in new markets that you evaluate as good potentials.
• Full P&L responsibility
• Annual 5 year strategic plan
• Drive, develop and influence the assigned markets
• Actively seek new channels to penetrate
• Secure that Brand Manuals are followed together with the Global Marketing team
• Campaigns, brand activations and in-store excellence
• Ownership of the sales, customer plans and KAM management
• Budget process, monthly reports follow-up and financial forecasts
• Responsible for managing prices and margins
• Expand in new interesting markets; find, negotiate and close distributor deals
Success factors & qualifications
• China or Asian experience is a plus
• Minimal 10 years operational experience with successful sales results
• Negotiation and cooperation with distributors
• International business experience of premium consumer brands
• Entrepreneurial experience of new business
• A doer, handle multiple tasks and strong in taking initiative
• Team player, cooperate to achieve best possible result for the BRIO company
• Balance the values of the BRIO brand with making the most of every local market
• Academic degree in Business or Marketing
• Fluent in English
• Willing to travel about 60-80 days/year
BRIO was founded in 1884 in Osby, a small town located in southern Sweden. Today, the small family-run business has grown into the global company BRIO AB with subsidiaries in Germany, France, Nordics and Japan and distributors around the world. BRIO´s product portfolio currently consists of numerous toys but also games for the whole family under the brand Alga. BRIO´s head office has been located in Malmö since 2006. BRIO as a whole employs around 100 people and is represented in more than 25 countries. BRIO has been a Purveyor to the Royal Court of Sweden since the 1940s. Since 2015, BRIO is owned by Ravensburger, one of Europe´s leading manufacturers of puzzles, games and activity products and ranked among the leading publishers of children´s and youth books in the German-speaking region. For more information please look into www.brio.se
In this recruitment process BRIO cooperates with Chefspoolen. We are processing applications on an ongoing basis so please complete and submit your application as soon as possible, at the latest 9th of February. For more information about the position, contact Sofie von Homeyer, Chefspoolen +46 709 24 87 98.
You apply for the position via Chefspoolens's via the "apply" button below.
Fill in your data and attach a cover letter and CV in English.