Finance Managers to EF
Gazella is now looking for Finance Managers or similar, who want to join EF’s international divisions. EF is a privately-held company with over 46 000 employees and are now continuing their growth and expansion. The expansion will open up several interesting opportunities for talented and driven people into EF’s finance department worldwide. We are therefore looking for independent and responsible personalities with international mindsets, who have 3-6 years of solid accounting background. Depending on your background, we will make sure to match you up with the position we believe is the most suitable for you within the finance department. Since EF is a global company based in several countries, you can be positioned in Zürich, Lucerne, London or even in Boston, depending on preferences and prior experience. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
- Monthly legal entity closing within prescribed deadlines and consolidation of financial statements
- Monthly operational closing of Product level results together with Operational Stakeholder within the legal entity
- Deliver analytical reports to stakeholders ad hoc (such as credit card fee analysis or foreign currency impacts)
- VAT Declarations, Corporate Income Tax Declarations and Treasury for cash management
- Overall financial health of the entity (equity situation, tax losses available, pending legal cases, products and activities taking place)
- Be responsible for the finance team and office budget, controlling and reporting
- Proactively identify projects to lead and present Return on Investment (ROI) and investment proposals
- Project manage ongoing process improvements
- Business partnering and tailoring content to the audience and negotiating with third parties
- Staff responsibilities including recruitment of staff, staff training and development through insightful feedback and timely performance evaluations
You have a business degree from a top university in managerial finance & accounting or economics. Furthermore, you have 3- 6 years of work experience within auditing or accounting, with a solid and proven track record in legal accounting. You have previous experience in a leadership role and a professional user of Excel. Your professional English must be fluent and flawless, and you are most likely comfortable working in at least a second language
As a person, you are analytical and very comfortable with numbers. You are confident and have no problem interacting with senior managers. Furthermore, you always pay attention to details but can also see patterns and the bigger picture. You display great work ethics and a hands-on attitude and you are never afraid to roll up your sleeves and fully embrace a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’. As your organization is located in different metropolitan cities and time zones around the world, it is important that you are willing to travel. You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change, but also comfortable with taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm. Most importantly, you have a positive personality, an inner drive for continuous improvement and excellent interpersonal skills
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with over a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
EF is different to most other organizations. We have over 46 500 employees, and we run the company as a privately-held, giant startup, under the motto ‘’staying small while growing big’’. We are exceptionally entrepreneurial and emphasize a flat organizational structure giving our people a chance to personally make a difference.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below. Katarina Milenkovic & Johan Zethrin are responsible for this recruitment.