Financial Controller till Snow Software
Snow´s (www.snowsoftware.com) mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain their explosive growth, they are looking for the brightest and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the time to join Snow.
Snow is growing rapidly and need to strengthen the Finance team with one additional resource. Currently the team consists of 30 people responsible for the Group's accounting, legal- & operational reporting worldwide, today a total of 24 legal entities. Snow attach great importance to personality and are looking for someone who is sociable, has energy, a positive attitude and is used to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Financial Controller will be performing in the following duties:
- Responsible for monthly consolidation using Snows consolidation software (Unit4/OCRA)
- In depth analysis of Group balance sheet and cash flow movements
- Analyse and implement accounting principles under IFRS as well as assuring their application
- Consolidation of group accounts and preparation of consolidated financial statements including disclosure notes under IFRS (annually)
- Drive improvements, efficiency and ensure appropriate internal control within the closing process for the group
- Proactively solve accounting and reporting issues
- Be a speaking partner to the accounting team in IFRS related questions
- Update the Group Financial manual
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in external audit and financial statements consolidation preferable in a global software company
- Good knowledge in IFRS primarily related to topics concerning revenue recognition, intangible assets, consolidation and business combinations
- Good knowledge in excel and good overall systems understanding
- Ability to work with strict respect of deadlines and in an international environment
- Previous experience in OCRA and of US GAAP is a plus but not a must
Are you ready to take on the responsibility as a financial specialist in a rapidly growing multinational software company? If so Snow Software is looking forward to your application.
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Mats Holmberg (tel. 072-853 2313) or Martin Andersson (070-5731010) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.