Pangara is looking for a new Sales Manager to Stockholm
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing company? Do you want to build strong relationships and help customers finding top tech talents? We are now looking for a skilled and passionate person with a strong interest in driving sales and business developments in the Scandinavian market.
Founded in 2016, Pangara has already +70 clients and the customer base is growing rapidly. The company has offices in Stockholm, Malmö and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) and will expand to more countries in the near future.
In this position, you will work in a successful and rapid-growing organization where your efforts will make a huge impact. You will be required to take responsibility and be part of a team which will take Pangara to new heights.
Who are we looking for?
As a Sales Manager, you will be Pangara’s ambassador towards our clients, strengthen our brand and make it a natural choice for hiring top tech talents. We will make sure to provide you with all the support you need in order to succeed in your role. The position involves a lot of direct contacts with both new and existing customers. This require you to be a strong networker and able to build trustful and long-term relationships.
You will work with B2B sales where creating new businesses is a big part of your daily work. We believe that you have relevant experience for the role and if you also have a great passion for sales, IT and business, we are convinced that you have the right qualifications to be successful at Pangara. As Sales Manager you will be located at our office in Stockholm (Östermalm) and report directly to the Sales Team Manager, located in Stockholm.
As a Sales Manager you will build your own portfolio of clients in the Swedish market which requires that you are fluent in Swedish. As your portfolio grows, so will your responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with inbound and outbound sales
- Proactively identify and engage with new leads
- Actively locate new business opportunities within existing and new client relationships
- Drive the sales process from start to end – take full ownership of the whole process
- Work towards achieving both team- and individual sales goals and objectives
- Be part of developing our business model and proactively propose improvements which lead to awesome customer satisfaction
- Having fun while doing all of the above
The position requires that you:
- are a great listener and have ability to develop and maintain trustful relationships at all levels
- have strong communication skills with both customers and the delivery team
- have innovative and creative thinking, with a flexible, committed and proactive personality
- have 3-5 years of experience from B2B Sales
- have strong ability to drive business and a “can do” and “want to win” attitude
- have relevant background from the IT World/SW world
- are fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- are not afraid to make mistakes, and learn from them
- are willing to work in a startup environment
- have a pro-active and curious mindset
- are a closer, not a talker!
What do we offer?
We will offer you to be part of a great and agile team with an excellent opportunity to develop yourself on both personal and professional level. We have an extremely good traction, and we are really looking forward to add more fantastic people to our team!
This recruitment is a collaboration between Pangara and SJR. If you have any question about the position you are welcome to contact the recruitment consultant at SJR Alexandra Koblet Olsson, 076 647 16 44.
Pangara is a freelancer platform connecting top developers in Vietnam with clients worldwide. To ensure this, Pangara uses a customised and unique qualification process to gather and offer only the best freelancers out there. Our mission is to be the most reliable and flexible gateway between top developers and clients worldwide. Our founders are Swedish, our customers are global and our talents are world-class. Learn more at www.pangara.com