Commercial Director to Linkon
Do you have experience from complex B2B sales of IT-solutions and want to build and lead a senior sales team in an international environment- this might be your next challenge! Linkon is currently in an expansion phase and is looking for a person to take full responsibility for the commercial strategy, build the appropriate organization and lead the execution of sales strategy in the Nordics.
Rail is set to dominate short and medium haul travel around the world. It’s faster, cheaper, greener and more convenient than air. And with the deregulation of European markets, the rise of high-speed rail and the internationalisation of routes mean rail is beating air in all but one way – the online customer experience. Our mission is to make train booking, payment and travel easier, in Sweden and the rest of Europe. Since 2017 Linkon and Silverrail is part of the “Expedia family” one of the world’s largest online travel company.
As Commercial Director you will manage a team of 4-6 people. The position is based in central Stockholm, reports to the CEO and is part of the management team.
- Build and lead a strong commercial team - set goals, strategy and processes.
- Analyse the market for new business opportunities in Europe together with the other Commercial Teams within SilverRail.
- Be responsible for and take part in sales activities such as; Bid Management, negotiation, bringing business opportunities through to closure, managing customer relationships, contract extensions and on-boarding customers.
- Developing account profitability.
- Providing effective Support and Services in line with customer expectations.
- Having joint responsibility with other members of the management team for company overall long-term profitability.
- Work in close cooperation with marketing.
Background and personal qualities
To succeed in this position, you will need a solid experience from complex B2B sales of IT products, solutions and services with long sales cycles. We belive that your background is from IT, Telecom, Management Consulting, train or transportation industry, preferably working with transaction-based business models. You have a university degree or equivalent and are fluent in Swedish and English. You are expected to have excellent presentation skills and ability to clearly and accurately describe business benefits to C-level audience.
Your personality, drive for expanding into new markets together with a passion for business development is crucial to succeed! You have experience of successfully leading a senior sales team and are committed to support and create good conditions for the team to perform. You are used to actively participate in operational sales and it is an advantage if you have experience of bidding processes (RFP).
You are a strong relationship-builder with a profound business attitude who are used to manage and collaborate with stakeholders. You are also a true team-member who sees the value of working close with- and helping your colleagues. Since Linkon currently is in an expansion phase you will need to have strong skills and ability to lead and drive change in a growing international environment.
In this process Linkon AB is working with Boxhill Recruitment. To apply click on “Ansök”. If you have any questions, please contact Ann Bender at tel: 072-214 08 72 or Nina Ahlström på tel: 070-275 15 99.
We look forward to receiving your application!