Strategic Buyer Nordics to Xylem
Strategic Buyer Nordics
The Strategic Buyer Nordics will have an overall strategic and operational responsibility for procurement of material, services and investments related to given commodities for the Nordic Countries, initially with main focus on Sweden. This roles supportes the sales and service organisation with a focus on a more effective procurement process and awarness thorugout the organisation. You report to the Procurement- and Logistics Manager, Sales Support, in Sweden and location will be at Xylems office in Emmaboda (or Stockholm).
• Overall strategic and operational responsibility for procurement of material, services and investments related to given commodities for the Nordic Countries, initially with main focus on Sweden
• Lead and support sales and service departments through the procurement process
• Increase the internal stakeholder’s awareness of procurement and support for procurement initiatives
• Perform portfolio analysis, supplier market analyzes, risk analyzes and develop, establish and implement sourcing strategies
• Identify and collect data on spend characteristics, internal customer requirements, influence supply and demand and collaborate with internal customers to drive procurement value and customer satisfaction
• Actively search for suppliers, structures, processes and tools to secure cost effectiveness, required quality and service expectations
• Evaluate offers from incumbent and potential suppliers using established tools and procedures, negotiate and contract partners regionally
• Develop and manage existing and potential suppliers including selection, approval, development, maintenance and exit processes, maintaining strong business relationships and strong strategic alliances
• Follow-up, report, and take corrective actions based on KPIs
• In a professional way maintain good relations and contacts with suppliers, internal customers and stakeholders
• Actively evaluate supplier performance and take action to increase supplier performance where necessary
Knowledge and experience
This position requires a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Logistics or equivalent. You have at least 3-5 years of experience of Strategic Procurement for the engineering industry or similar. You have proven negotiation skills, legal knowledge and contract experience. Supply chain management skills is a plus.
Fluent in oral and written Swedish and English is necessary for the role.
We are looking for a result oriented person with the ability to maintain focus on customer needs and expectations. You have strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
You have a demonstrate ability to communicate and effectively manage expectations, describe the strategy, targets and results. You enjoy influencing others and have a flexible mindset but always with a structured way of work.
Do you want to know more?
In this process we is working with Level Recruitment. Apply for this position through the “Apply” button below or visit www.levelrecruitment.com and click on “Find jobs”. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Sissel Pettersen at 08-120 50 426.
Xylem are 16,000 people unified in a common purpose: creating innovative solutions to meet our world's water needs. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. We move, treat, analyze, and return water to the environment, and we help people use water efficiently, in their homes, buildings, factories and farms. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise, backed by a legacy of innovation. Xylem had 2016 annual revenues of $3.8 billion. For more information about Xylem, go to www.xylem.com