Group Head Treasury - Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance are looking for an experienced and driven Group Head Treasury to be responsible for the Group Treasury function.
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that Hoist Finance purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, the company free up resources and reduce risk for their partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. Hoist Finance also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what they call amicable settlements. The aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, the company ensure that they earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
The position reports to the CFO and is placed at the Stockholm office. You will take responsibility on a European scale for leading and managing the centralized Treasury team, overseeing a team of six treasury professionals and ensuring treasury processes operate efficiently. The role will require travelling on a regular basis mainly within Europe.
Main areas of responsibility
- Making sure a solid and proper Group Treasury performance including managing Group Treasury staff.
- Responsibility for Asset and liability Management (ALM), analysing the structure and develop strategies for capitalisation and funding.
- General responsibility for assessing, understanding and executing in relation to Group’s market and liquidity risks, together with capital and liquidity positions.
- Overall responsibility for reporting and reporting routines towards internal and external stakeholders.
- Together with Head of IR – coordinate communication towards investors.
- Contribute to group wide projects and coordinate Group Treasury related function between different offices.
Desired skills and experience
The right candidate has an MSc in Engineering / Finance / Business administration or similar with several years of experience from debt capital markets and execution of different debt instruments. In addition, knowledge of the regulatory environment, experience within the bank & finance sector is a requirement. Further, fluency in written and spoken English is preferred.
In addition to the above we are looking for a candidate with the following skills;
- Project Management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- High integrity and an open mind
- Agile approach to new solutions
- Ability to analyse complex information and draw the relevant conclusions
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
Hoist Finance offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
Hoist Finance have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European countries. As per end of 2017, Hoist Finace had total interest-bearing liabilities of SEK 18 billion, including senior unsecured debt, subordinated debts and deposit funding schemes in bot SEK and EUR. The company also had a liquidity portfolio of close to SEK 7 billion, managed by the treasury function. Hoist Finance is an entity regulated by the Swedish Financial supervisory authority (FI) and listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) or Martin Andersson at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.