Group Financial Controller till Profoto
Do you want to be a key player in Profoto’s preparation to becoming IPO-ready?
We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller with experience from listed companies.
What we are looking for
Are you skilled in group consolidations, IFRS and in ensuring efficient and correct accounting?
Are you meticulous and analytical? Are you inspired by working in a fast-changing environment?
Profoto is the world leader in lighting systems for image creators and our culture is based on growth, constant change and excellence. We are continuously recruiting engineers and business professionals. We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller.
As a Group Financial Controller, you will work together with the Group Accounting Manager and report to the CFO. Accounting for Profoto Group has recently been outsourced to a third party in Prague. Together with the Group Accounting manager, your job will be to ensure that the third party deliver the correct information on time and up to quality standards for all Profoto Group companies in seven countries. At the same time, you will develop and implement new policies and standard operative procedures that are relevant to the requirements of a listed environment.
Areas of responsibility, primarily via the Profoto Group:
- Manage monthly financial closure and quality assurance of related internal reporting, with specific focus on group consolidation.
- Ensure that Profoto fulfil obligations vis-à-vis critical stakeholders, such as investors.
- Overseeprocesses for taxes and VAT reporting.
- Participate in key functions in the forecast procedures.
- Manage the relationship with the group accounting outsourcing partner.
- Responsible for treasury.
- Manage various change projects for Profoto’s plan to become IPO-ready.
- Master’s degree within relevant field and at least 4-5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience from working in one or several roles in a financial function of a listed company.
- Group consolidation experience for a complex, international group. Experience of IFRS is meritorious.
- Strong desire to work in a competitive international environment.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
You will be working in a flexible workplace environment in our modern head office in Sundbyberg, Stockholm. Due to the global reach of our business, you will be expected to travel.
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you see yourself as the Group Financial Controller at Profoto, please send an application with your CV, personal letter, and education records from university and high school to our recruiter Lars Janesköld at email@example.com
Only applications containing the required documents will be processed.
Last day for application is 2018-06-20. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis.
Profoto is more than a brand. Profoto is more than the world-leading light shaping products we make.
Profoto is dedicated to making every image the best it can possibly be by helping the creator bring the very best quality of light to the image. And when you consider there are literally billions of images taken every single day, you start to truly understand the full extent of our commitment to light shaping excellence.
That dedication and passion have been imprinted in our DNA from the very beginning.
50 years ago, our founders Conny Dufgran and Eckhard Heine resolved to make the very best flash for the very best photographers, and they succeeded. That’s a standard that we don’t only aim to maintain, but to surpass.
Because we believe that light is the indispensable heart of all image creation, no matter what the camera, no matter what the situation, the ability to create amazing images is directly linked to the ability to master light shaping.
That core principle is the key to enabling a world filled with incredible images and the purpose of every single light shaping tool we make.
CEO: Anders Hedebark
Headquarters: Sundbyberg, Stockholm
Offices: Tokyo, Hamburg, Paris, London, New York and Toronto
Om du har några frågor om tjänsten, kontakta:
+46 (0)70-692 43 12