SVP Corporate Responsibility Volvo Group
7 dagar kvar
We are looking for a Senior Vice President Corporate Responsibility to Volvo Group Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
To be an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable company, value creation must be executed responsibly. Business ethics and integrity, tax and legal compliance and human rights are therefore integral components of the work of the Volvo Group. It provides a solid foundation on which to build societal engagement activities and demonstrate leadership towards sustainable development. With an ambition to intensify the efforts to conduct sustainable business throughout the Volvo Group we are looking forward to welcoming a visionary leader and change driver to lead this development and the Corporate Responsibility team.
The Senior Vice President Corporate Responsibility reports to Executive Vice President Group Communication and is part of the Group Communication management team together with Brand Experience, Corporate Communication and Media Relations.
The Corporate Responsibility function leads the development of responsible business behavior for Volvo Group in alignment with the overall strategy and in close collaboration with other group functions and business areas. Areas of responsibility include CR strategy and framework, societal engagement, human rights and stakeholder engagement. The position has five direct reports and indirect functional responsibility for colleagues working in the line organization.
Key activities include:
- Establish vision and define strategy for Corporate Responsibility in the Volvo Group
- Drive the change management process needed to implement the strategy by inspiring, motivating and securing engagement and competence in the Group
- Develop the internal CR governance model and internal network
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Corporate Responsibility team
- Secure Volvo Group’s reputation as a trustworthy and sustainable company by reputational management throughout the value chain including suppliers and customers
- Establish and manage partnerships and participate in relevant networks with stakeholders such as customers, NGOs, authorities, agencies, capital market
- Proactive communication, crisis communication as well as financial and sustainability reporting
- Act as spokesperson in CR and sustainability related issues for the Volvo Group
The ideal candidate for the SVP Corporate Responsibility position has a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and 10 years+ of relevant working experience in the Corporate Responsibility field (Environmental, Sustainability or CSR) preferably in a multinational corporate environment. You have previous management experience and excellent English communication skills, written and oral. You have excellent strategic and influential skills and the strong drive needed to achieve change and manage complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment, both internal and external. To succeed in this role, you need both thorough commercial and business understanding and a strong commitment to making a difference for society. We therefor welcome applications from candidates who have worked closely to business operations, not necessarily in pure CSR-specific roles.
Please apply at www.maquire.se with your CV and personal letter by 2nd of July. For questions, please contact Christina Fredriksson +46 (0)702-715140.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Communication contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and driving open, consistent and relevant internal and external communication that builds confidence, trust and advocacy among stakeholders. Furthermore, Volvo Group Communication is responsible for Corporate Responsibility (CR). With Volvo Group Communication you will be part of a global and diverse team who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.