Citi is looking for a Danish Operations/Client On-boarding specialist
Are you Danish speaking and have experience from the banking industry or similar within the Nordics? Are you interested in working closely with client operations and handling financial administrative tasks? Then this might be the right challenge for you!
You will work with administrative tasks towards clients in the Nordic region with focus on the Danish market. The goal in this role is to provide the clients with a superior end-to-end service.
The role is placed in the Nordic HQ in Stockholm and you will report to NordicO&T Head. You will be part of a team that works with similar tasks.
Your responsibilities includes:
• understanding of client operations requirements and underlying processes
• set-up and maintenance of accounts and clearing products within the local Nordic markets with focus on Denmark
• clearing and settlement checks (Bankgirot, Plusgirot, local Swedish Banks)
• reconciliation of external local 3rd party bank accounts
• support of Nordic regulatory and product related operational changes
• utilizes good understanding of operations procedures and concepts
• knowledge and understanding of industry standards and practices in Sweden, Denmark and Norway
• focus on risk and controls and ethics
• contributing with ideas on process regards to client on-boarding administration and maintenance in close cooperation with the implementation manager
• support customer service with questions regarding your area of expertise
Is this you?
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has similar experience from the banking industry or equivalent. You are familiar with the tasks described and thrive in a role where you have a lot of contact points both internally and externally.
We believe that you have a relevant post-secondary education within finance or similar.
Candidates with less experience can be of interest if you have a relevant university degree and some experience from the banking industry working with administrative tasks. You are driven and with a willingness to learn.
Danish and English working proficiency is a requirement and it is a strong plus if you have oral/written skills in other Nordic languages.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You will deal with most problems independently and it is therefore of great importance that you have a solution focused mindset. Diplomacy skills are required to handle potentially complex/sensitive information as well as an analytical mindset. The role requires attention to detail when making judgements and recommendations. You have a structured and systematic approach to your daily work and are able to organize and prioritize your tasks. Finally, we are looking for a team player with a positive attitude that always has the clients best interest in focus.
Do you want to know more?
In this process, Citi is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Sissel Pettersen at 08-120 50 426.
Search: Danish, Denmark, customer service, back office, administrative, bank, finance, financial institution
Om Citibank Europe plc, Sverige Filial
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.