Group Accounting Manager
6 dagar kvar
Group Accounting Manager to Jackpotjoy Group
Gazella is now recruiting a Group Accounting Manager to the global online gaming operator JPJ Group PLC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an organization with a welcoming culture and the possibility to work within a transnational scope. Working as a Group Accounting Manager your main focus will be to act as a line manager for the accounting department and lead and develop the accounting and financial controlling-team. Your ambition will be to safeguard that the company has full control of and is correctly reconciling a large number of monthly transactions. We are looking for a person with both feet on the ground, who is passionate about his/her work and has great accounting experience. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Act as line manager for and lead and develop the accounting and financial controlling-department consisting of 10 employees.
- Be responsible for planning and leading reconciliations and closing of the group books as well as group consolidation and reporting to parent company.
- Be responsible for implementing, developing and maintaining accounting principles and leading the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements, as well as annual reports.
- Work with updating accounting systems, tax computations, Maltese VAT-reporting and compliance reporting to regulating markets.
- Be responsible for the Shared Finance Centre Company, documentation and yearly internal audit of processes.
- Have contact with and support auditors and tax advisors in all current jurisdictions.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and take a leading role in other development within the accounting field.
You have a Master or a Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related discipline. You have approximately 10 years of experience from a role as Accounting Manager, Group Accounting Manager, Senior Accountant or other relevant work experience. Experience from international accounting rules is needed and prior experience from auditing and/or advisory are meritorious. Furthermore, we seek someone with proven leadership experience and it is highly meritorious if you have earlier experience from the online gaming or finance industry or if you have worked in a multi-international or listed company environment with corporate structures and/or high volume of transactions. You have professional English skills and are an experienced user of Excel.
You are an ambitious, driven and communicative person who strives to perform work thoroughly and responsibly. You have well developed communicating and social skills and enjoy working in a communicative role with lots of interacting both within and outside the company. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a closure mentality who is comfortable working in changing environments. Moreover, you are an independent, communicative and proactive role model who enjoys to work hard, lead by example and complete projects with a high quality.
JPJ Group PLC
JPJ Group PLC, is a global online gaming operator with flagship online casino brands Vera&John and Intercasino worldwide. The public parent company Jackpotjoy plc, owns online bingo & casino brands such as Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Intercasino, Starspins, Botemania, Costa Bingo and Slot Crazy. The position on responsible gaming is clear for Jackpotjoy – they want everyone who registers and plays on their websites to have fun and be entertained in a safe and responsible way. Their position in operating as a responsible and fair gaming operator is of paramount importance.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.