Regional Director Sales Nordics at Gunnebo
The Gunnebo Group (NASDAQ Stockholm) is a worldwide leader in security products, services and solutions. Gunnebo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 4,400 people. The turnover in 2017 was 4,900 MSEK. For an overview of Gunnebo's offering, visit www.gunnebo.com .
We are currently searching for a dynamic Sales Director who will develop and manage an effective field sales team that will consistently achieve the sales and business objectives for the region. Safe Storage & Integrated Security are two of four business units and the focus will be on growth, innovation and development of channel sales.
In this position you will take part in the management team for the region and report to the VP Sales & Services North West Europe, based in UK. The current sales organization are 9 people, including sales managers, partner managers, pre-sales and project management, located in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
As a Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Forming strong relationships with major clients
- P&L responsibility for the sales team
- Performance management for the sales team through effective communication of objectives, hands-on coaching and team development
- Build and grow successful distributor & partner management for certain products
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Work effectively with Product/Business Managers to design and execute innovative and strategic sales and marketing initiatives
- Forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Negotiating agreements – distribution, pricing strategies etc
The Regional Director Sales Nordics will have financial and action-oriented targets. You will be based in the Gothenburg office. This role is expected to travel on a weekly basis, visiting Sales and Partner Managers, meeting with partners and clients, participating in shows and fairs in Europe.
We are looking for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in business management or relevant field and a background of more than 5 years successful Sales Management experience from a diverse and remote sales and partnership team. You have good people and leadership skills, resulting in a proven record of recruiting and building high-performing teams. A strong business-sense and experience from innovative strategies of how to approach the market and develop channel sales, will help you to proactively achieve plans and meet objectives. You will need strong oral and written communication & presentation skills in English as well as exceptional negotiation skills on executive level. A solid understanding of the physical security and Integrated Security markets; including trends, technologies, products, and players is preferred.
In this recruitment, Gunnebo cooperates with Maquire. We welcome your application, with CV and cover letter in English, at www.maquire.se no later than January 6. For further information, please contact Birgitta Ödman +46 763-38 87 77.