Business Development to Scania
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
In this role you will be deeply involved the business and product development activities within Financial Services. For the right person, we offer an exciting and stimulating work environment. You will work closely with the business units and the markets and will have great opportunities to influence your work conditions.
Job description: Your key responsibilities are the following:
- Facilitate the exchange of best practice between the business units in terms of business
- Business intelligence and competitor analysis
- Concept development
- Participate in different Forums within Scania
- Develop new and innovative products and services within or linked to the financial services service portfolio
- Support Business Units in implementing new or adjusting Finance products offering
- Facilitate the exchange of best practice between the business units in terms of product development
- At least five years sales experience in Financial services B to B.
- Experience in financial products development
- Used to work in cross functional environments
- Comfortable to work with processes and IT systems
- Proven project management skills
- Your English is excellent, other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Scania’s products and services is a plus.
- Good social competences
For more information or inquiries, please, contact Per Spjut, Vice President +33 6 79422414
Your application shall include CV, Personal letter and copies of grades.
About the job
- Title: Business Development
- Business area: Finance
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2018-06-14
- Job Id: 20180599
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2016, we delivered 73,100 trucks, 8,300 buses as well as 7,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totaled nearly SEK 104 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 46,000 people. Research and development are concentrated to Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH. For more information visit www.scania.com.