Global Cash Management Advisor (CMA), Cash Management LC&I
Cash Management is a prioritized area within Swedbank and a key element in our new corporate strategy. Our ambition is to help our customers grow by embracing their entrepreneurial spirit and driving their business with digitalization in focus. We are now looking for a Global CMA to help us reach this target.
Cash Management is part of Global Transaction Services (GTS) and belongs to the Large Corporates & Institutions business area. We are an international team with strong focus on efficient business solutions catering to the needs of large corporates, institutions and organizations.
Our team aims to deliver excellent cash management services with a client-centric approach. The main challenge is to stay relevant to our clients and continue to deliver quality services and great customer experience within an ever changing cash management environment.
Your role as a Global Cash Management Advisor is to be a trusted banking partner, understanding the needs of our clients and creating value for their businesses. You will ensure superior customized business solutions through proactive strategic dialogue with our clients, providing advice and support to help them realise their goals.
- You are proactive and want to make a difference for our clients and the bank.
- You take personal responsibility in creating the best possible environment for our clients, attentively and proactively handling all questions.
- You are an ambassador of your clients internally, developing and cultivating customer-centric culture
- You are a speaking partner for the clients in all innovation aspects within Cash Management
- You contribute to further strategic development of the cash management area and cross-regional cooperation
- You are passionate about CM and have very good understanding of related business areas, such as FX, financing, trade finance, etc.
We are looking for a person who has a strategic and commercial mindset, communicates assertively and enjoys working with people. We want you to be creative, social, attentive, responsible and driven by the opportunity to make a difference. You share Swedbank’s value of being open, simple and caring.
We expect you to have:
- Master degree or equivalent (e.g. Bachelor and professional certification) in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Cash Management experience from a bank, treasury or a consultancy firm
- Proven successful track record of sales
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish and preferably have good working knowledge of at least one more Nordic language.
- A good understanding and natural interest in the Nordic/Baltic markets and a well established business network.
It helps if you are able to have fun at work even when under pressure.
Why work with me?- Per Daleberg, the recruiting manager
As a leader I strongly believe that the key to a successful and effective team is my ability to empower the team by cultivating trust and autonomy. One of the main drivers for me as a leader is to see people grow, professionally and personally. I strive to focus on solutions and not problems.
I have been working within the cash management area for more than 15 years in different managerial positions, both in Swedbank and another bank. During my years in cash management, I have had the privilege to gain experience from different areas such as sales, support and development. I have also experience from working within Retail and prior to cash management I held a position as Head of Corporate at a branch office.
We have done our media selection for recruitment and declines us therefore contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.