Business Architect, Market & Counterparty Risk in BIO, Group Treasury
Business/Project Architect – BIO – Treasury and Market & Counterparty Risk, Initially Project Architect for the CRS (Calypso Risk System) project
The primary purpose of the Calypso Risk System (CRS) project is to comply with current and future regulations regarding Market and Counterparty Risk. The regulations effect primarily the business operations within Large Corporates & Institutions and Group Treasury. Additionally, the CRS project also addresses functionality to improve the internal control to achieve compliance in line with current regulations.
The role will initially be in project CRS and going forward taking on Business Architect responsibility in Line of Business at BIO and the support we provide to the different risk functions.
The role in CRS-project
Together with PM for the project ensure that the project delivers a sound, functional, future-oriented and cost efficient (TCO) solution according to expectations.
Ensure supplier (Calypso) alignment and ensure that the solution is maintainable and meet business best practice, i.e. future safe.
Ensure a minimum of non-industry best practice. I.e. challenge and avoid Swedbank specific (local) solutions.
Manage and coach architecture development within the business domain and the CRS project according to Swedbank Enterprise Architecture Framework (SEAF). Initial task is to ensure progress in the architectural work and architectural compliance in the CRS project.
Develop and maintain business architecture (models) for project.
- Coordinate and synchronize architecture documentation (e.g. Business Domain architecture model, process overview, information models, use cases and business rules) to keep it consistent and up to date.
- Secure cross domain consistency
Review and approve architecture descriptions within the domain.
Implementation follow up and architecture compliance control.
Contribute to the development of SEAF.
Works with a range of people in business and IT to lead and facilitate the development of artefacts, used to guide the business toward a defined future state.
- Drive architecture development within the project according to Business Architecture regulations.
- Ensure that the full project (Group Risk, Swedbank IT, Group Business Intelligence and Calypso Technology (US based supplier) are informed and understand the solution being delivered by the project. I.e. continuous dialogue with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Propose and drive for solution that meets the project objectives.
- Contribute to overall Business Architecture Governance
- Analyze existing Business Architecture of the Business Domain (i.e. the project scope), identify needs for improvement, and propose conceptual solutions, which are best aligned with the existing technical capabilities, to meet those needs.
- Ensure that all approvals are obtained regarding architecture.
- Participate in GBI Domain architect forums.
- Experience of architectural work in the context of project work
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Market and Counterparty Risk area
- Experience from project work with delivery focus in coordination with IT, business , and external supplier
- Commercial understanding and sense is a necessary skill.
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers (experience from US based suppliers is a merit)
- Good written and spoken communication and good presentation skills
- Good conceptualization, modelling and visualization skills
- Knowledge and experience in business processes design, modelling and improvement would be advantage
- Excellent ability to document (formally) in English and with excellent pedagogic skills.
- Ability to analyze and define problems for risks mitigation.
- Ability to establish trust, credibility and respect.
- Ability to analyze future impact of decisions by taking a big-picture approach.
- Ability to delegate responsibility, promote support and interaction.
- Ability to understand and contribute in business and IT alignment
- Ability to understand and contribute in IT architecture matters
- Ability to understand and contribute in IT development and operations matters
Personal characteristics and assumptions for the role
- A very strong driver, used to continuously prioritize, communicate and decide.
- Prepared to travel 3-4 days a week.
- Used to identify, plan and execute your own activities. I.e. work independently
- Enjoy to work in true multicultural environment
- Position is located at Sundbyberg, Stockholm
- Academic degree in a suitable area (Financial, IT or similar)
- Practical experience of Market and Counterparty Risk area and documented “best-practice” knowledge
- Professional experience from Business modelling and architectural profession
- Professional IT and Business background in
- Project management
- Business requirement
- Some leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- General knowledge about bank business processes and needs.
- Good communication skills
Previous roles relevant for this position, e.g.
- Business Architect
- IT Architect with good perspective on Business need
- Business Analyst with ambition to further develop hers/his skills
This position is a good building block for a future career within, e.g.
- Project Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Development
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services
Do you want to know more?
Contact the recruiting manager, Torgeir Wendel, +46 72 5364095.
Union representatives are for Finansförbundet Märta Eklund +46 70 6370777, and SACO Jan Otta +46 708892112.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
... show more information
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!