Business-oriented Financial Controller to Zurich Insurance
7 dagar kvar
Head of Reporting and Performance in Stockholm
Zurich Nordic offers local and global insurance programs both standardized as well as individually tailored. Our customers are mainly international and large industrial companies. We are now looking for a positive person to join our Finance team as Head of Reporting and Performance. You will be part of the Nordic Planning and Performance Management team, working together with the Head of Planning and Forecasting, and reporting to the Nordic CFO.
The objective of this role is to support the entire Nordic by leading, developing and improving the business and efficiency of the organization through a robust and high quality reporting performance as well as providing relevant management information and insights. This includes:
- Monthly / quarterly reporting, KPI analysis with commentary to Switzerland / Nordic management team
- Quarterly reporting with commentary to Ireland for the Nordic legal entities (SE/FI/DK/NO)
- Performance reviews with business unit managers
- Expense reporting, analysis and presentations to the responsible cost center owners.
- Ensure proper accounting / profit
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Various ad-hoc analysis to Management / Business Area Managers
- Continuous Improvement of financial processes according to Lean
Qualifications and experience
- Master of Science in Business and Economics (Civilekonom) with specialization in Accounting
- A few years of relevant insurance related work experience, or in a finance department with accounting/audit and controlling/business analysis
- International experience
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Skills and competencies
- Service minded and communicative
- High motivation, drive and integrity
- Interest in development of team and processes
- Responsible and loyal, without prestige
- Strong driving force to deliver on deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to see the big picture
- Interest in looking beyond the numbers and getting down in details
As a person, you are an analytical thinker. You have a strong interest in systems and are a powerful user of Excel. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and you like working independently but with good abilities to co-operate.
Being part of a small team with broad and diverse work tasks, flexibility, accountability and cooperation is key. Therefore we are looking for a challenging team player.
Zurich works with SJR in this process. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible. The selections process will run continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Sara Borgeström on 08-407 55 12.
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential.