Business Controller to Continental Bakeries
Do you want to work in a successful and growing company? Are you passionate about controlling and do you enjoy a role with broad responsibility and a varied workday? Continental Bakeries is currently looking for a Business Controller to its production centre in Örkelljunga in order to support both the commercial as well as the production organization. You will report to the CFO in Dordrecht, NL and have functional reporting lines to the Managing Director as well as to the Production Manager in Sweden.
You will be working in close cooperation with the local and the central organization performing both supply chain and commercial controlling. The agenda for the role is a combination of business strategy, performance management, commercial and operational excellence, controlling and warranting alignment within the integrated supply chain. The job reaches from commercial strategy and annual business planning up to preparing a cost price for an individual product and making sure that SAP settings for production are rightly set.
- Acts as a business partner for plant management in Sweden to effectively manage and control all dimensions of the plant’s efficiency and productivity
- Acts as a business partner for commercial management in Sweden to maximize profitable growth
- Prepare strategic plans and annual budgets for Sweden
- Commercial and manufacturing financial reporting
- Prepare and analyze cost price developments, support decision making on new products and factory investments for production capacity expansion and productivity improvements
- Support the commercial organization in optimizing revenue and margin management
- Optimize manufacturing MIS (in/next to SAP) for the supply chain and commercial processes in Sweden
- Improve internal control environment in Sweden
- Initiate financial analysis on ad-hoc and proactive basis
The successful candidate has a proven track record with 5+ years of relevant controlling experience from similar roles, preferably in production and/or FMCG in an international environment. You have a university degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar and are proficient in English, both oral and written. The role requires a willingness to travel to other production sites within Europe.
As a person you have high business acumen and are a service minded and communicative team player. You are a highly analytical and structured person with excellent detail orientation and great Excel, PowerPoint skills and experience of SAP. Further you are curious, proactive and can easily adapt to changes. Finally you have a will and drive to continuously develop yourself!
Who to contact
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR in Scandinavia AB. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process please call recruitment consultant Magnus Mellborg at 040-66 55 105. All applications will be treated confidentially. We apply a continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible. Please provide your application and resume in English.
About the company
Continental Bakeries is a leading European manufacturer of biscuits, bread replacements, toasts and snacks. Customers are primarily in retail in Europe. Focus is on the segment of private label, next to that the company also has a number of brands including Haust and Gille. Continental Bakeries has a strong position in Europe, having the number 1 or 2 position in most countries, with particularly strong positions in rice wafers, spiced and shortcake biscuits, sandwich biscuits, toast and role wafers. In addition to the European market, products are delivered worldwide. Continental Bakeries has around 1.700 employees, 12 production sites across North-Western Europe and an annual turnover of around € 350 million. Since June 2016 Continental Bakeries is owned by Goldman Sachs.