Team Leader Treasury Administration
SCA Treasury is seeking to fill the position of Team Leader Treasury Administration located at the head office in Stockholm. The Treasury Administration (backoffice) is a function within Group Treasury which is organised under Group Finance with the objectives to handle all treasury administration related to money market and FX-transactions with external banks as well as internal transactions with the SCA Group companies. In addition, the Treasury Administration team also manages the Netting-system used for intra-group invoices and the liquidity reporting system.
As the Team Leader of Treasury Administration, you will be leading the Treasury Administration function and the relevant task for the two Group Treasury companies. You will support the Treasury organisation with relevant information and some reporting. The team consist of five people, three persons located in Stockholm and two persons in Brussels. You will report to the Director of Group Cash Management.
The head office of SCA is located in the Waterfront Building in central Stockholm. The head office includes the executive management and group staff functions such as Finance, Strategy and Business Development, Legal, Sustainability, Human Resources and Communications. Some 130 specialists work in an international environment where business processes are promoted through the global networks in the 60 countries where SCA is represented.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the Backoffice function
- Business administration for Treasury i.e. FX, interest rate, energy transactions, intra-group and external payments, Netting administration, market programs and currency rates
- Reconciliation of all daily transactions with system and external counterparties
- Continuous improvement of the Backoffice processes to ensure alignment with an optimal end to end process
Work experience and Educational background
- Experience from leading a team of people in previous positions
- Proven experience from back office process area
- Experience in process improvement and systematic documentation
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
- University degree within Finance is meriting but not required
- Preferably experience working in an international environment
- Genuine interest in other people
- Self-motivated, proactive and holistic perspective
- Structured and organized and with ability to effectively prioritize tasks as needed
- Works well under strict deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Swedish
Furthermore, you are a down-to-earth kind of person. You enjoy supporting and leading your team as well as working alongside with them, doing what they do.
Please apply online.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Acting Treasury Director Group Cash Management Per Hagardt 08-788 51 23
SCA kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.
SCA at a glance
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products. Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management. The Group has about 44,000 employees. Sales in 2015 amounted to approximately SEK 115bn (EUR 12.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit www.sca.com