International Tax Specialist to The Boston Consulting Group
We are looking for a Nordic Mobility Tax & Legal Specialist to our office in Stockholm
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Nordic Mobility Tax & Legal Specialist reports to the Nordic Finance Director and is part of a sixteen person Finance team in Stockholm, as well as a large broader finance team, which have collective goals and responsibilities.
- Nordic node towards external tax advisors cross Nordic with support from internal Global tax experts
- Development and coordination of Nordic business traveller tracking process (in collaboration with Global Tax)
- Key liaison point with Finance, HR, Staffing and Mobility Services to provide guidance on when tax secondments are required to manage risk
- Developing strong internal relationships, being a trusted advisor for stakeholders (e.g. BCG Partners, Global Tax, Partner Services, HR, Staffing) by providing high quality guidance around tax implications of mobility transactions
- Calculation of tax estimates for internal accounting professionals to ensure proper budgeting and accounting for internal secondments and tax equalization
- Other tax support as required
- Assist the Nordic internal functions with Nordic legal matters, mostly in reviewing contracts with external vendors and employment law matters (no detailed knowledge required but willingness to learn)
- Coordinate local legal advisor assistance in legal matters when required
- Show interest in expanding knowledge in cross-Nordic legal contract and employment law
- Manage and provide legal support towards HR and Compensation & Benefits team in the BCG Nordic benefit programmes such as pension, insurances (long term disability, life, sickness)
- Owning the Nordic relationship, contractual agreements and information sharing with external stakeholders such as brokers, advisors, insurance and pension companies
Profile & qualifications
We expect that the individual will be distinguished in a number of intangible and subtle ways. These include being an effective team contributor in a flexible global environment. The individual will demonstrate autonomy, relentless curiosity for solving problems and strong initiative in finding better ways to get things done.
- Relevant law and tax education, ideally with 4+ years Mobility and Employment Tax experience, preferably within an accounting firm, with project management expertise
- Experience in providing expatriate tax advice on a Nordic level
- Experience in working with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to manage and drive projects autonomously
- Finally, you interact effectively with other people, and you are comfortable managing relationships and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Application and Enquiries
The Boston Consulting Group is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment in this recruitment process. Please contact Ron Cohen on +46 73 518 51 88 or email@example.com for questions regarding the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be performed continuously. Please do not hesitate to apply by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
About the company
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries.