Corporate Director Integrated Facility Management - Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is looking for a global Integrated Facility Management Director
You will optimise facility operations and lead the transformation from decentralized service management with high numbers of single service vendors to a true IFM solution with a few global service partners. The deployment of the concept and best practices should enhance quality, efficiency and consistency across all sites in the world.
- Drive global business transformation at high pace in facility management; establish, develop and lead a global center of expertise in IFM
- Develop and manage close partnerships with a few external IFM providers
- Manage a very small team of experts
- Secure innovation, development of our service offerings, continuous workplace improvements and change management
- Establish process for client management, client satisfaction and service helpdesk
- Be the process driver for IFM
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience whereof 10 years at demonstrated expert and strategic level in Integrated Facility Management, IFM Management Consulting or similar.
- Experience of managing a significant business transformation programme.
- Change Management, client management and influencing skills. Development and management of processes & tools.
- International experience in global/regional roles.
- Excellent command of English is essential, both written and verbal.
- We believe that the successful candidate have completed a Master degree in a subject related to Facility Management, e.g. Service Management, Hospitality, Engineering, Business Admin., Legal etc.
The position will be based in Lund, Sweden.
In this role you will be reporting to our VP Facility & Real Estate Management (FREM). You will also be part of the management team for FREM.
FREM is a newly created global function, responsible for ensuring the quality of our facility management services worldwide, for optimising our real estate footprint and for providing safe, inspirational and efficient workplaces that reflect the Tetra Pak brand.
Is this your new challenge? Please submit your application at www.mercuriurval.com/ SE-11764 no later than 2017-01-18.
For further information about the position, please contact Mercuri Urval consultants Christian Nyhlén, +46 (0)733-668 576 or Robert Dahlström, +46 (0)733-667 571.
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us. Determined to come up with some of the brightest ideas on the planet. It may seem a little excessive for a humble carton company. But when we tell you we’re the largest food processing and packaging company in the world, with more than 5000 patents, then maybe not.