Corporate Director Real Estate to Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is looking for a global Real Estate Director
The aim of this position is to drive optimisation of our global real estate footprint and to secure roll out of new agile & collaborative workplace solutions driven by excellent project management.
- Drive transformation at high pace, establish, develop and lead a global Center of Expertise function in Real Estate
- Develop strategy and drive proactive real estate portfolio management and transactions in close partnership with global external partners
- Manage a very small team of experts / project managers
- Drive project management and secure the roll out and development of our Workplace concept based on Activity Based Working
- Define requirements and standards for technical building and interior design
- Be the process driver for Real Estate
- Minimum 15 years relevant workexperience whereof 10 years of Real Estate Portfolio Management experience at demonstrated expert and strategic level.
- Experience from driving Activity Based Working and Project Management at expert level. Experience of managing a function in business transformation. Communication, change management and influencing skills.
- Development and management of processes & tools.
- We believe that the successful candidate have completed a Master of Science degree in Surveying, Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- International experience in global or regional roles.
- Excellent command of English is essential, both written and verbal.
The position will be based in Lund, Sweden.
In this role you will be reporting to our VP Facility & Real Estate Management (FREM). You will also be part of the management team for FREM.
FREM is a newly created global function, responsible for ensuring the quality of our facility management services worldwide, for optimising our real estate footprint and for providing safe, inspirational and efficient workplaces that reflect the Tetra Pak brand.
Is this your new challenge? Please submit your application at www.mercuriurval.com / SE-11763 no later than 2017-01-18. For further information about the position, please contact Mercuri Urval consultants Christian Nyhlén, +46 (0)733-668 576 or Ulf Hillstedt, +46 (0)725-547 242.
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us. Determined to come up with some of the brightest ideas on the planet. It may seem a little excessive for a humble carton company. But when we tell you we’re the largest food processing and packaging company in the world, with more than 5000 patents, then maybe not.