Husqvarna Group is looking for a Tax Manager
The Group Tax team is part of the Group Finance division and consists of three positions; the Vice President of Group Tax, Indirect Tax Manager and Direct Tax Manager. Group Tax facilitates and ensures that the Husqvarna Group’s activities are carried out in an optimal operational as well as tax efficient manner.
The Direct Tax Manager will work independently, but in close cooperation with the rest of the tax team and managers from other disciplines. A majority of the work is international in its character and involves substantial cross-functional collaboration. Not seldom in the form of international projects. The position will amongst others have ownership of the following responsibilities:
• Monitoring and managing corporate tax issues in a number of countries/subsidiaries, including providing tax advice to subsidiaries and managing/supervising contacts with local tax advisors
• Handle tax aspects in M&A projects
• Perform internal tax audits at foreign subsidiaries
• Assist parent company and subsidiaries in tax audits and litigation processes
• Manage tax related projects as well as manage tax aspects in operational projects
• Support the parent company´s finance department in preparing the Swedish tax returns
• Together with the VP Group Tax create and implement tax policies and processes
• Oversee the Transfer Pricing documentation process
• Review, monitor and analyze present and proposed tax legislations
The position is based at the headquarters in the center of Stockholm, though some travelling is required.
You have a degree in Law and/or Finance with a comprehensive knowledge about, and preferably at least 7 years of experience from working with, Swedish and International tax. Your skills can originate from tax consulting and/or working as a Tax Manager in an international company. You are fluent in English and have strong oral and written communication skills as you will consult to all levels of management and work with external consultants.
As a person you have a strong ability to work independently, while being a team player. You are business- and service minded, structured, responsible, dedicated and proactive.
Last but not least we also value if you have an open personality and a sense of humor.
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Christina Singelman +46 (0)73 421 79 87, research consultant at Ogunsen Executive Search.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
About the company
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group´s poducts and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2015 amounted to SEK 36 billion and the Group had more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.