Global Business Control Manager to GANT
3 dagar kvar
Gazella is recruiting a Global Business Control Manager to GANT’s head office in Stockholm. We are looking for an analytical and business oriented leader to take the business control function to the next level. You will actively drive change in this global organization and be a sparring partner to the company’s CFO. A strong interest and experience in leadership combined with the ability to perform operative work is required for this central and senior role. You have responsibility for developing the company and its business while representing the finance function within other parts of the organization, as well as outside. You either have a solid background in business controlling or experience as a management consultant combined with experience from working within a department for controlling/analysis or business development. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Lead and develop the business control function while coaching and managing three employees
- Take responsibility for business planning and development, as well as driving work with forecasts and budgets on a global level
- Analyze the overall business and operating model to develop strategies that improve profitability
- Optimize and increase efficiency through value chain analysis, with review of internal processes from design to sales, also including IT, purchasing, logistics and pricing
- Together with your team, monitor and analyze the whole group and in specific areas such as sourcing, supply chain, inventory levels and retail channels as well as continuously develop KPI:s and methods of measurement
- Cooperate with and support other functions and subsidiaries within the global organization, which includes business trips to GANT offices in e.g. London, New York and Paris
- Support the group management functions as a partner and by creating relevant reports and implementing data-driven decision management
- Lead the work with finance and business related material and report to owners and board
- Develop and work with Business case generation including structured and value driven decision support to ensure long-term competitiveness
- Review and assess current plans and strategies, throughout the entire value chain, to ensure growth, operational and commercial excellence
- Together with the organization execute benchmarking and lead the work to introduce and implement best practice in all business functions
We are looking for a person with an academic degree and at least seven years of experience from working with business control or management consulting. As this is a managerial position within a motivated team, it is important that you are an experienced leader, confident in your leadership style and successful in coaching employees. You are both experienced as well as interested in business controlling and used to analyzing large amounts of data. Previous experiences in e-commerce, FMCG or retail are considered assets. You have a good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in English, both written and spoken, while Swedish is a merit.
You are a driven and business oriented leader who thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and innovative environment. You are analytical, solution-oriented and you seek a managerial positon with wide responsibilities and motivated colleagues. We are looking for a pragmatic person who enjoys and excels in a representative role with many contacts, both within and outside the company. You are an independent, communicative and proactive role model who enjoys to work hard, lead by example and complete projects with a high quality.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/2122.