Snow is looking for an Accounting Manager
Förfaller i dag
Snow is growing rapidly and need to strengthen the Finance team with one additional resource. Currently the team consists of 31 people responsible for the Group's accounting worldwide, today a total of 23 legal entities in 19 regions. Snow attach great importance to personality and are looking for someone who is sociable, has energy, a positive attitude and is used to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be performing the following duties
- Responsible for the monthly and year-end closing in specific legal entities within the Snow Software Group, in local GAAP as well as Group GAAP or applicable
- Ensure statutory and legal compliance for the legal entities in the regions
- Ad-hoc analysis, revenue recognition, reconciliations and investigations
- Regular contacts with bookkeeping agencies and auditors in the regions
- 8 years or more of accounting & reporting experience in an International environment
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and in writing
- Experience from project management
- Result-oriented with an ability to work with strict respect of deadlines and in a fast changing environment
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- Additional languages are considered a plus
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Are you ready to take on the responsibility as Accounting Manager in a rapidly growing multinational software company?
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions is answered by recruitment consultant Mats Holmberg (tel. 072-853 2313) and Anders Johansson (tel. 070-790 8836) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible
About the company
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.