CFO Sweden - Ipsos
We are now looking for a CFO to join Ipsos Sweden. As CFO you will be the financial steward of Ipsos’ business on the Swedish market, responsible for leading all financial aspects of the business. You will work on a strategic and hands-on level with rebuilding, leading and organizing the local finance team to meet the immediate and long term financial goals of Ipsos. It is a challenging and re-tooling role in a company with aggressive growth targets. This will require a proactive, flexible and assertive approach, a strong character, and the ability to work across the entire business both in Sweden and in the wider Ipsos group.
The successful candidate should have a strong academic background, M.Sc., MBA or equivalent, with 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role. You should have a track record of high achievements in a complex matrix international environment with a fundamental understanding in business planning, performance reporting, financial analysis and accounting. Strong IT skills are essential. As a person you are resilient and tough with a strong character. You have good communication skills and you can act on own initiative within set guidelines. This position is based in the Swedish headquarters on Kungsholmen in Stockholm and you report jointly to the CFO Western Europe and to the CEO of Ipsos Sweden.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Drive the budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities of Ipsos Sweden and ensure achievement of short and long term financial targets.
- Responsible for accounting, controlling, financial planning and business analysis, treasury matters, maintaining good relationships with banking institutions, the company’s auditors, the required tax authorities, and other members of the financial community within the Group.
- Provide advice, leadership and counsel to the Country Manager and local management in all areas that impact the financial position of Ipsos Sweden.
- Ensure that the company’s financial statements are accurate and timely, and in compliance with Ipsos Group policies.
- Continuously drive the development of effective processes and best practice within finance.
- Take part in the local Management Committee.
- Lead the finance function, currently consisting of five people.
Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 60 countries. It has revenues in excess of €1Bn and employs 10,000 staff worldwide. Ipsos provides research services and strategic insight to the world’s largest corporations such as P&G, Danone, Nestle, Mars, Microsoft, Samsung, VW and many public sector organizations. The global business lines are research services that fall into the categories of Marketing, Connect, Loyalty, Media, Communications & Technology, Public Affairs and Operations. In Sweden, Ipsos revenues are approx. €16m and it is especially active in the Marketing, Connect and Operations areas. www.ipsos.com