Group Legal Counsel to AB Electrolux
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 123 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm. For more information about the company go to www.electrolux.com.
The IP Legal department is part of Legal Affairs. We are providing legal support to the Electrolux Group in matters focusing on Intellectual Property (IP).
We are now looking for a Group Legal Counsel.
In this role you will experience a stimulating and challenging work environment. You will be part of an excellent legal team and work on matters and projects together with highly skilled colleagues within different areas of the Electrolux Group.
You will be responsible for handling important IP legal matters independently, e.g.:
- Providing IP legal advice to the Electrolux Group´s Business Units and give them fast and efficient business-minded legal support;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements such as license, co-existence, consultancy, non-disclosure, distribution, purchasing and development agreements;
- Providing legal advice in relation to commercial projects, negotiations and agreements;
- Providing legal advice in connection with advertising campaigns; and
- Providing IP training and develop IP related policies and other guidelines for the Group.
The place of work is Stockholm. The work will include travelling.
Who are you?
In order to be successful, we believe that you have the following background and skills:
- Law school graduate and bar member or eligibility with strong IP background;At least five years of professional IP law and general law experience in an international environment, ideally law firm and/or multi-national company;
- Proven experience in giving fast and efficient business-minded legal support and drafting and negotiating agreements;
- Proven excellent negotiation skills and sound business judgment;
- Very good knowledge of business English, knowledge of Swedish, other languages and international experience is a plus;
- Service minded and attentive to client needs; andAbility to collaborate efficiently with all functions in line with the agreed policies and procedures, build partnerships and have a flexible mindset to changes.
In this recruitment Electrolux cooperates with Jurek Recruitment & Staffing. Please contact Helena Woodcock, firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information. We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail.
0733-10 95 85