Nordic Business Controller to international company – Interim Manager
Gazella is searching for an interim manager to the position as Nordic Business Controller at an international company. You will be responsible for accurate monthly reporting, follow-up, analyzing strategic initiatives, leading the budget and forecasting processes. The role includes project controlling and support of the production units in all financial matters as well as proactive work to develop business controlling in collaboration with the Head of Business Controlling and also Head of Production. This is a six-month interim management assignment and applicants must have permission to work in Sweden. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today.
- Handle monthly financial reporting, including some accounting for an entity as well as analysis and follow-up for all Nordic entities
- Take the role as owner and developer of the production monthly reporting package
- Evaluate, support and analyze the project reporting process to improve and develop best practice
- Support business management with advice and financial reporting on production
- Set and follow up budget and forecasts for new projects as well as maintaining an ongoing dialogue with project managers regarding financial issues, time allocation and process documentation
- Be responsible for ensuring that internal reports are completed and distributed to all stakeholders
- Implement company guidelines regarding project requirements in terms of agreements, documentation and reporting in coordination with the Financial Control unit
- Be responsible for contact with auditors
We are looking for a consultant with an academic degree in finance or equivalent and at least five years of experience from working with financial analysis and business controlling or management consulting. You have solid accounting skills and are both experienced as well as interested in business and project controlling. We wish to meet a candidate with change management experience and strong leadership skills. Previous experience in project management is considered an asset. You have a good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
We are looking for a driven, analytical and communicative person. At work, you deliver high quality within a stipulated time frame and perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams. You are willing to learn and possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas. As a person, you are communicative, able present your work and feel comfortable working with many different stakeholders within a company.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/1101.