Learning Specialist to ICA Gruppen, Group HR with experience from manager position
1 dag kvar
As Learning Specialist you are key to deliver learning for top and senior management, top talents and successors as well as drive business and leadership learning for strategic and common topics.
You will design, develop, implement, manage and communicate ICA group-wide solutions in the area of Learning. With your deep expertise within learning, you will provide specialist knowledge and share both research and best practices based solutions across the organization.
You will use modern, global standard for learning strategy and framework for learning solutions and you will advise HR- and management teams and contribute to overall HR strategies and decisions within ICA. In all operative businesses you will support and advice learning specialists e.g. in implementing and adapting common guidelines, principles, frameworks and tools and you will develop rewarding relationships within ICA to understand future business needs.
Your key responsibilities also include:
- Develop the ICA group-wide design & development, implementation, management and communication of key, guidelines, processes, methods and tools with respect to Learning Solutions for Business and Leadership development, Top talents and successors as well as assessment for defined top/senior target groups and also work with frameworks for common and strategic development needs in all management levels.
- Manage top and senior levels in learning programs and solutions
- Use ICA’s Workforce Planning, Business and People Strategy to identify which long-term objectives can be supported through Learning programs and solutions
- Merge strategic and organizational needs analysis, prioritize and summarize findings in a strategic Learning plan for Business development, Leadership, Top talent & successors
- Define highly effective and results driven learning solutions, lead implementation, manage and secure development and delivery of Learning solutions for strategic and common leadership and business development as well as Top talent and succession development for defined target groups (top/senior levels)
- Be up to date, report and make recommendations of Learning trends
You have experience from a manager position and 8-10 years of experience in the Learning Training and Talent Development area, focusing on business and leadership development.. Successfully you have managed project initiatives in a related field. Working experience in an international environment is a benefit. You have a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or in a related discipline.
As a person, you have authority, are a natural leader and are comfortable in working with top management. You have a good ability to both develop value adding concepts and strategies and at the same time collaboration to engage all our different businesses. You are engaging, business minded and goal oriented. You like to work on both a strategic and operative level, take initiative and deliver results. Easily you communicate and build strong networks.
For more information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Anna Hellström or Erik Karlsson at HR Commitment +46 8 650 58 00. Applications will be handled ongoing. Please, send your application with your CV and personal letter, transcripts and testimonials as soon as possible, but at the latest 24 April 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application ”Learning ICA”.
ICA will reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We therefore strive to hire people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
ICA safeguard good working conditions for our employees. We aim to have totally smoke-free workplaces. We apply drug testing in the recruitment process.
ICA Gruppen AB (publ) is a leading retail company focusing on food and health. The Group includes ICA Sweden and Rimi Baltic, which mainly operates in grocery retail, ICA Real Estate which owns and manages properties, ICA Bank, which offers financial services and Apotek Hjärtat that drives the pharmacy business. The group also includes Hemtex. For more information see icagruppen.se. For more information see icagruppen.se.
HR within ICA is in an exciting development phase to be in the frontline to develop the people and organization we want to have to continue be a leading company where digitalization, the ability to adapt and move faster are key attributes. We are now searching for a specialist with experience in the Learning Solutions area. The position is based in Stockholm.