Senior Accountant and Vendor Tooling Controller
6 dagar kvar
Michael Page is on behalf of Volvo Cars now looking for a Senior Accountant and Vendor Tooling Controller to the Financial Accounting department at Global Finance Operations. The position will provide a great opportunity to gain inside knowledge about the VCC processes, accounting and organization. Significant interaction and close cooperation cross all areas within VCC is required to find the best processes and secure high quality financial accounting.
At Finance, you are part of a global team that drives business performance in order to realize the objectives set out in Volvo Car Group's Corporate Strategy. In cooperation with colleagues in other business units worldwide, you and your team provide financial expertise, business controlling and guidance. Here, you can push your own professional skills and drive change together with committed people. Right now, we are in an exciting transformation process into a new independent financial organization - come and create this new future together with us!
At Global Finance Operations you will be a key contributor to the creation of the next generation Finance community - One Finance. You and your team will develop and implement smart and nimble finance processes, create excellent reports and analysis to support the business in the best way. This will be done in close cooperation with Business Control in the functions as well as the Group Finance functions. Through networking and benchmarking you will be part of taking the Finance organization into a modern organization, ready to meet the challenges ahead of us.
- Advanced accounting and accounting advices within the Vendor Tooling and Fixed Assets area
- Closing activities within Vendor Tooling area
- Work closely with purchasing department on vendor tooling orders and other related matters
- Actively drive process development
- Identify areas for improvement and implement the same within the Vendor Tooling area
- Issuing instructions and guidelines and make sure that those are effectively implemented
- Analysis and reporting
- Ensure adherence of accounting rules
- Measure and follow up the quality and efficiency of processes, KPI's.
- Process management
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent, with 5-10 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of accounting and controlling
- Good knowledge in Excel, preferably also in SAP and HFM
- Good knowledge of Finance processes and policies and full ability of applying these in the daily work
- Experience in executing processes locally and working effectively in a global team
- Likes to take own initiatives and ability to develop the role and the processes
- Good analytical skills and easily understands the big picture
- Process oriented, structured and logical in approach
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and written
Are you willing to take the step and lead this development, bringing it to a new level? Please send your CV as soon as possible as interviews will be done continuously. Responsible consultant in this process is Clémentine Charles.