We are looking for associates in Stockholm
Verdane Capital is growing and we are looking for Associates to join our team in Stockholm.
As an Associate at Verdane Capital you have a key role in all phases of the investment process as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conduct reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analysis, as well as assist in project management
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transactions processes
- You will be active in the management of existing portfolio companies together with more senior Verdane Capital colleagues. You are however expected to quickly learn and develop to be able to soon take on a more independent role, e.g. representing Verdane Capital on the board of portfolio companies
- You will provide management with analysis and draft presentations prior to e.g. meetings in the Investment Committee
- You will form an active part of Verdane Capital and contribute in the development of an excellent and sustainable firm
Verdane is looking for an Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You have experience from a fast-growing company, ideally from a business development position or an M&A role. Alternatively, you have a few years of professional experience within management consulting or from a corporate finance/M&A department within a leading investment bank. As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture that is committed to create long-lasting relationships. You have strong interpersonal as well as analytical skills, plus a genuine interest in developing companies and in making business deals. In addition, you need to be able to work at a high pace in a professional manner, both independently and in teams.
- Preferably, relevant operative experience from working in a fast-growing company
- Alternatively, two to four years of work experience from a management consulting firm and/or investment bank
- Special industry expertise within software, e-commerce, energy or advanced industry is valuable
- Trusted team player with good interpersonal skills and great personal maturity
- Entrepreneurial, strong drive and ability to take initiatives and ownership
- Very strong analytical and strategic skills with a solid interest for corporate and business development
- Experience from transactions, including valuation and due diligence, is an advantage
- Fluent in English and in one Nordic language
Verdane private equity funds invest in companies with strong growth potential, active in the consumer internet, software, energy and advanced industrial sectors. Once Verdane funds have acquired a company, Verdane Capital Advisors’ team will help it develop and grow.