Investor Relations and Group Analyst to Opus Group
Opus Group is now recruiting an Investor Relations and Group Analyst
The Investor Relations and Group Analyst is employed by Opus Group AB (publ) and reports to the Group CFO. The role will include a wide range of tasks such as analysis, valuations, preparation of corporate reports, compliance with Nasdaq regulations, and developing presentations to Investors and financial institutions.
• Prepare analysis of Opus Group’s financial performance as well as assist in developing and calculating relevant KPIs, and keep company fact sheets up to date
• Prepare benchmarks and keep track of financial performance of competitors, globally and locally
• Review research analysts’ estimates and consensus reports
• Assist the CFO in preparing monthly Group Management reports and other internal reporting
• Assist with material and presentations to the Board of Directors and the AGM
• Prepare company valuations - both with respect to Opus Group and potential targets in relation to Mergers & Acquisitions
• Compliance reporting to Nasdaq and the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
• Handle incentive programs and assist in relation to financing related processes (e.g. issue of corporate bonds, share issues)
You hold a University Degree within Finance together with 3-6 years relevant experience. We believe you have experience from working within a Corporate Finance firm/department and that you have been involved in IR-related tasks. You have experience from analyzing markets, businesses and investments, combined with a good understanding of company valuation. You have strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills and you are used to analyzing, preparing and presenting financial information in an understandable way. As a person, you are analytical and driven with a curious mind. Your communication skills are excellent and you are fluent in both Swedish and English. You are a business-oriented person who likes working in an entrepreneurial as well as an international environment. The position is based at the Opus Group Headquarter in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and letter) no later than May 5th. For questions, please contact:
Mattias Larrieu: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0734-166016
Opus Group is a leading technology driven growth company in the vehicle inspection market. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within IT, emission testing and vehicle communication. The Group had SEK 1,7 billion in revenues in 2016 with strong operating cash flow and good operating profitability. With close to 1,700 employees, Opus Group is headquartered in Gothenburg in Sweden and has 25 regional offices, 20 in the United States and the others in Stockholm, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Mexico and Pakistan. Opus Group has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The Opus Group share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (Midcap).
Please visit www.opus.se for more information.