Risk Controller to Loomis
Are you ready to take on the role of Risk Controller at one of the world’s leading cash handling companies? If you are an experienced controller, ready to take the next step in your career, then you could very well be the person we are looking for.
You will work at corporate management level at Loomis AB, a growing company listed on the Large Cap list of the NASDAQ Stockholm. You will be part of the risk management function and will work in a global company with a strong position within the bank and retail section. We are now looking for a motivated and engaged person to fill the position as a Risk Controller. You have experience from finance and/or have a background from insurance industry or risk management. To manage this role you must have experience of working with large amounts of data. If you are a person that have high integrity and are professional than you might be the right person for this position.
You will work in fine facilities at headquarters of Loomis in Stockholm City.
To manage this role, you are used to not only prepare reports but also to have a leading role giving your views and analysis of numbers, this in close cooperation with management. You will have a close collaboration with insurance suppliers and external parties. The person will also be involved in providing documentation in connection with internal processes and handle management information reports in accordance with Loomis policy and procedures. In this role you will also handle the ad hoc requirements of the Loomis operational risk management team. You will be involved of developing the role as Risk Controller and risk management tools.
- You will have a critical role and collaborate with all 23 countries worldwide, answer questions and provide information and training in the system for reporting of figures.
- You will work closely with internal and external departments.
- Be responsible for two risk reporting areas (insurance verification and loss and inventory reporting).
- Be involved in the risk financial process (budget).
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics or similar
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of IT based management information systems and especially excel
- Ability to manage large data volumes efficiently and with good analytic skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all internal and external business levels in a professional manner
- Good project and time management
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English combined with report writing and power point presentation skills
- High level of self-motivation and an aptitude for being a key team player
- Ability to travel but not regularly
About the company
Loomis AB is the specialist in creating an efficient cash flow in society. They offer comprehensive solutions at all levels of society including financial institutions, retailers, other commerce related business and the public sector. Loomis is one of the world’s leading cash handling companies. Loomis also offers international valuables logistics including international transport, management and storage of foreign currencies and precious metals.
Their 23,000 employees operate in about 400 branch offices spread across 23 countries, sales in 2016 was SEK 16.8 billion. The company is growing and has a strong position on the global market.
Loomis AB is collaborating with Amendo Bemanning & Rekrytering AB in this recruitment. Please apply with cover letter and CV. Contact person and recruitment consultant is Charlotte Umunna and she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.