We are looking for a Product Support Manager for Hiab Loader Cranes
The Quality & Product Support department have a global responsibility for product support, quality management and technical information. We are strengthening our operating model to meet future challenges and secure a world class support. We offer a dynamic position in a truly global and challenging environment for a senior manager to lead and develop the global Product Support team for Hiab Loader Cranes.
The job responsibilities include:
- Lead and set your touch on the newly established Product Support department consisting of three teams, each with one team leader and a total of 14 employees
- Establish and develop the operations for product support, field support, technical support, technical investigations and service training
- Your main priority is to serve our customers to secure customer up-time, proper knowledge level and fast feedback for continuous improvement
- Focus on employee development, good and safe work environment and team results
- Establish and follow-up annual budgets, action plans, target setting and KPI´s. Reporting and perform monthly reviews on business performance
- Through active development of the Product Lifetime Care and Customer Care processes ensure the quality of the work meets the customer expectations
- You will be a member of the department management team
In order to be successful in this position we believe you fulfil the following criteria:
- Academic degree in communication, management, economy, quality or similar. Engineering if combined with one of the above as minor specialisation. Minimum 3 years.
- Several years of customer and/or product service and support management. Leading, coordinating or managing projects and training operations.
- Leading role for at least 4-5 years on top-middle management level, preferably in a global environment
- We also think it's good if you are people oriented, solution focused and fact based
- You are fluent or native in Swedish, fluent in English and a 3rd language is preferred, but not required
- You focus on safety and quality to provide a healthy and sustainable work environment
- Leading a highly complex operation in an agile business environment you are able to provide an holistic view on value chains and simplify process correlations to drive effective decision making
- Even out widely different time horizons - hourly support in one end of the business and annual training plans in the other
- This position is located in Hudiksvall, Sweden, with a possibility to temporarily start up in the Stockholm Akalla office.
For further information please contact :Tobias Bunne +46 70 608 04 85, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com at the latest 2017-05-07.
Hiab is the world’s leading provider of on-road load handling equipment. Customer satisfaction is the first priority for us. Hiab's product range includes HIAB loader cranes, JONSERED recycling and forestry cranes, LOGLIFT forestry cranes, MOFFETT truck mounted forklifts and MULTILIFT demountables, as well as DEL, WALTCO and ZEPRO tail lifts.
Hiab is part of Cargotec.