Investor Relations Officer to Vattenfall
We are now looking for an Investor Relations Officer to Vattenfall’s Investor Relations team with location Arenastaden in Stockholm.
We offer you a position in a unique area within Vattenfall. Investor Relations combines an exciting mix of finance, communication and marketing. Are you a finance-minded people person? Keep reading. You will work in a fast paced environment with the purpose of establishing an efficient communication between Vattenfall and its financial stakeholders which include sell-side and buy-side analysts, investors and rating agencies. This is an opportunity for you to help shape their view and understanding of our business. The Investor Relations department has high ambitions to implement best practice in everything we do. We believe that this is something that triggers you.
• Key role in project management of Vattenfall’s Annual and Sustainability Report
• Plan and manage the execution of investor activities (e.g. capital markets day, annual general meeting, investor/analyst meetings, rating agency meetings, roadshows and utility conferences)
• Analyze and target investors
• Develop/maintain company credit story (value proposition)
• Answer queries from investors, analysts, rating agencies and owner
• Support development of quarterly reports incl. presentations and Q&A
• A university degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
• Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
• Fluent in English and Swedish - both spoken and written. German is an advantage
• Preferred 3-5 years’ work experience in relevant job field
• Experience in investor relations is an advantage
• Knowledge of the energy market and the utilities sector is an advantage
• Management consulting background and/or work experience with Big Four is an advantage
The role requires excellent communication capabilities, verbally and in writing, and a strong understanding of financial statements and financial market happenings. We believe that you are a social and detail oriented person with problem solving skills. You are a learner that enjoy taking initiative, finding new ways of working and being proactive. The position involves a lot of internal and external collaboration and you therefore also enjoy working as part of a team to build on other people’s ideas and share in completing assignments together.
Location: Arenastaden in Stockholm
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Trade union representatives in Sweden C-G Angelin, Akademikerna, Anders Bohlin, Unionen, Birgitta Carlsson Allmér, Ledarna, Jan Palmqvist, SEKO. To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
For more information about the position, Johan Sahlqvist, Head of Investor Relations +46 72 226 40 51, Ann-Christine Hedberg Söderström, Recruiter +46 76 141 64 49.
We look forward to receiving your application together with your CV and a personal letter no later than 2017-04-30.