Envirotainer söker Price and offering development manager
5 dagar kvar
Being a price and offering development manager means that you actively work to maintain and enhance the current price and offering model to enable profitable growth in line with the company’s strategic objectives and assure that the pricing model is applied at all times.
You are part of Business development and strategy and report to Head of Pricing & Offering. You will work closely with sales and operations departments to understand the market needs and capability levels. You will also work close with Business controlling and the legal department.
You will work both within functional – as well as in teams and projects. Your main focus areas will be to take part of the roll out of the new price offerings and handle exceptions to specific customer offering needs.
- Support volume increase by proactively developing the supply chain pricing model and enabling price differentiation.
- Part of the team implementing new price offerings.
- Provide pricing analysis to support strategic decisions.
- Constantly review the competitive advantage of Envirotainer’s offering in relation to the rest of the market.
- Owner of the process relating to the handling of exceptions from the standard pricing model.
- Increase quality in commercial decisions made by proactively improve pricing tools.
- Develop specific offerings for three types of clients: Shippers (Pharma companies), forwarders, and airlines.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient and correct communication, both internally and externally related to the pricing & offering.
- Manage, prepare and analyze exceptions to the pricing model.
- Maintain and develop the exception request process.
- Follow up and evaluate already approved business cases.
- Manage, prepare and analyze price adjustments in the pricing model.
- Perform business impact pricing simulations.
- Develop and maintain analytical pricing tools.
- Actively participating in projects related to the price model, both long-term and ad hoc projects.
- Ad hoc reports related to pricing.
Requirements for the position
- Documented commercial business understanding as well as analytical skill set.
- Well organized with attention to details without losing focus of the big picture.
- Excellent skills in excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent communication & network skills covering different functions, cultures and personalities.
- Flexible and able to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Relevant work experience and education
- Engineering or business degree.
- Fluent in English.
Based at Envirotainer’s head-office in Upplands Väsby, Stockholm. The position may require some traveling to meet other team members, go to conferences or meet clients and partners.
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Hendrik Dahlgren, Senior Consultant +46 (0)70 471 59 03 or Malin Söhr +46 (0)73 421 79 84, Research Consultant at Ogunsen Executive Search.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and personal information are handled with confidentiality.
About the company
For over 30 years, Envirotainer has been the global market leader in secure cold chain solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain. We develop, manufacture and offer leasing of innovative container solutions, including validation, support and service, for pharma products that require a controlled environment.
Thanks to a truly global presence with the world’s active container fleet, the largest network and an extensive industry expertise, Envirotainer is able to meet the customers' need for innovative and reliable solutions - available from any location to any destination. We operate through an open, global network of airlines and forwarders, and our headquarters is located outside of Stockholm, Sweden.