Manager - Recruitment
Your role is to build an engaged, challenged and motivated sales-focused team, in which all opportunities for revenue generation are maximised. You will gain the best possible commercial advantage by building strong relationships externally and within the wider Michael Page business. You will live the values of take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Michael Page Sweden is benefitting hugely from the firm foundations of our values, our defined career paths and our commitment to delivering a first class service to our clients and candidates. Focussed on three major disciplines of Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing and Engineering & Supply Chain, our brand and methodology sets us apart in the market. Benefitting both from the 6000 people employed globally as well as a strong local market penetration, this is an excellent time to combine both your recruitment and your leadership skills.
- Managing client/candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
- Act in a manner that demonstrates integrity and engenders trust in others.
- Building and communicating a team vision linking individual contribution to the regional vision
- Developing a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management. Developing a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective. Leading by example in behaviors and values - a role model to all colleagues. Identifying and full involvement with the hiring of new talent.
- Creating and reinforcing a positive, sales-based team culture.
- Embedding best practice recruitment skills. Building relationships with candidates and clients leading to effective commercial partnerships.
- Managing the performance for each team member including: setting KPIs, conducting 121 daily/weekly reviews and holding team meetings
- Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem solving capability.
- Building high trust relationships with other teams, offices,disciplines to facilitate cross-selling opportunities
- Coaching and developing consultants towards self-sufficiency.
- Understanding each team member's motivations and career aspirations.
- Building relationships and inspiring an environment of trust across the team.
- You will demonstrate an excellent track record in recruitment or sales that truly understands the benefits of strong client relationships and building an effective network.
- You will possess the energy and drive to build and lead a team to success
- You will have a strong grasp of the P&L and the metrics to drive excellence in a business
- You will have the integrity and personal discipline to attract, retain and develop team members that will drive your own career forward.
We offer first class training, excellent benefits, competitive bonus scheme coupled with the autonomy to build your own business with the backing of an international brand.