Business Controller – Autoliv Electronics
Do you have a business oriented mind combined what an interested in the latest technology to make driving easier? Autoliv offers you a key position within Autoliv Electronics, a growing business area with a global view.
The position as Business Controller will be a member of the Electronics Finance core team and report to Vice President Finance Electronics. You will take part in the development of business processes and procedures as well as strategies and action plans in order to improve business performance. You will work with the follow-up of the business reporting in close corporation with the VP Finance Electronics and manage the forecast-process. You will provide analysis and reports to the management team with a great ability to ensure quality in all reported data. You will also work with ad-hoc projects, including support for business case analysis, investments and M&A related topics.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Manage and participate in the monthly business reviews of actual results
• Manage and participate in the reviews of forecast
• Prepare the reporting packages (actuals and forecast) for reviews with management
• Review and analyze financial data (variances, trends, focus areas)
• Review Key Performance Indicators (Policy deployment) for the business area
• Manage timeline and planning for the forecasting process
• Post graduate degree in finance/accounting.
• Fluent speaking and writing in English
• At least 5 years’ work experience in Business Controlling in a global company
• Substantial knowledge within accounting
• Excellent Excel knowledge
Autoliv offer the right candidate a possibility to be part of a top-tier team and the possibility to develop excellent skills within Business Controlling. The right candidate will be a highly ambitious with a strong analytic mind. Further you will have a great ability to collaborate with management as well as the organization.
About the company
Autoliv, Inc. is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems and through its subsidiaries develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. Together with its joint ventures, Autoliv has more than 80 facilities with around 70,000 employees in 27 countries. In addition, the Company has 22 technical centers in nine countries around the world, with 19 test tracks, more than any other automotive safety supplier. Sales in 2016 amounted to US $10.1 billion. The Company's shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ALV) and its Swedish Depository Receipts on the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm (ALIV sdb). Please visit our company website at www.autoliv.com.
Questions and contact
Autoliv Inc. cooperates with Amendo Executive Search. If above description fits your profile, please do not hesitate to submit your application via www.amendo.se. For further questions please contact Senior Consultant, Sofia Bågstam, telephone: 076-7775136