Business Controller till Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is looking for a driven and analytical Business Controller to further develop and strengthen our Group Business Control team in Stockholm.
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
In order to be a successful Business Controller at Hoist Finance you really need to thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. You are dedicated to leading with trust and take joy in the joint success of the company. You will enjoy working with many different functions and colleagues in other countries and cultures. The role will require an analytical mind and experience in the financial sector is preferred. This role requires semi-frequent travels to our local offices across Europe.
Main areas of responsibility
- Develop annual financial plan and quarterly forecasts
- Financial steering of markets to align group towards externally communicated targets
- Work closely primarily with finance and sales community throughout the group
- Report financial performance to group management
- Regular valuation and management reporting on portfolio performance
- Regional focus with continuous follow up with local management
- Support other business units with various financial analysis
- Involvement in various project related tasks
Desired skills and experience
- University degree in Business or Economics
- 2-4 years of experience from similar role, preferably from the financial sector
- Excellent level of English required, Swedish is preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Solutions oriented, self-driven positive team player with good structuring skills
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
We have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist Finance is working together with Boardtalk AB (www.boardtalk.se) If you are excited about what you’ve read, please apply through website. Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about the role, Martin Andersson 070-5731010 or Mats Holmberg 072-8532313 @ Boardtalk. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.