Vice President Digital Lab to Volvo Trucks
Would you say that you are digital visionary? Are you up for the challenge to start a new function within Volvo Trucks and set the digital strategy for the future? Look no further.
This is us:
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team.
We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead.
We make our customers win.
Retail Development is responsible for:
Supporting the Sales areas and markets to achieve a consistently high performing retail network with the right density and capacity by developing and delivering world class competence development matching the needs of the retail operations. Securing and driving efficient and business system development and implementation based on the business needs in Volvo Trucks. Securing a center of excellence for Retail Network development and be the “standard-bearer” for the customer retail perspective and take active part and drive key initiatives to deliver a premium Volvo Trucks customer experience.
In this role you will be responsible for building a small and agile Volvo Trucks Digital Lab. You will set the digital strategy for Volvo Trucks retail and act as the visionary within the area. You will, of course, develop digital use cases (digital quick wins) together with dealers and markets. Location for the job is Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Source and incubate top digital talent to Volvo Trucks Digital Labs to secure critical mass in core competencies, e.g. UX or analytics
- Establish product management for digital customer experience & customer journeys within Retail
- Create ‘high speed’ delivery model, together with Process & Solution and Group IT
- Co-lead development of Digital platforms to support realization of Digital use cases, together with Process & Solution and Group IT
- Work with other functions, regions and dealerships to discover opportunities & grow ‘digital maturity’ across the organization
- Act as single point of contact for dealers and markets on Digital use cases in the Retail area
- Own backlog of ‘digital products’ prioritized by potential business impact
- Lead product management for digital products being developed or maintained
Who are you:
To be successful in this role you are a strong executor and you have a street credibility with the ability to attract international top talents within Digital. You have a high level of customer orientation and skills to design Digital solutions from a consumer perspective. You get a kick from working as a leader and love to challenge and drive change through other organizational units.
- A solid academic background and deep experience in digital product or digital marketing, preferably in a B2B context
- In-depth experience from digital infrastructure and systems; strategically and operationally
- Experience of implementing digital strategy and transformation and an effective change leader
- Successfully worked in complex international companies - from building alignment around strategic direction to delivering innovative ideas & products with large stakeholder groups
If you like what you just read. If you have the start-up DNA within you. Come join us at Volvo Trucks!
Curious, and have some questions? Call us!
In this recruitment Volvo Trucks cooperate with Maquire. We welcome your application with CV and personal letter in English at maquire.se no later than the 6th of June. For further information please contact Christina Fredriksson +46 702 715 140 or Åse Torbjär Granath +46 763 388 797.