Manager Electrical and Microwave Engineering
At Rosemount Tank Radar we have an environment with very skilled people with high focus on cutting edge technology. The products we develop are radar-based level gauges for demanding applications within various industries, requiring robust state-of-the-art electronics- and microwave solutions. The design and development is mainly done in-house which means that you will be involved all the way from idea, through conceptual design, execution phase, industrialization and finally handover to volume production. Since Rosemount Tank Radar is a part of Emerson you will work in an international work environment.
Main responsibilities for the Manager Electrical and Microwave engineering:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for the Electrical and Microwave engineering disciplines.
- Act as mentor and coach in the daily work.
- Strive to keep electronics and microwave in the forefront of technology.
- Actively drive for result and make sure your team delivers on time and to right quality.
- Make sure your group members have the right prerequisites to perform and deliver in their daily work.
- Actively drive to continuously improve work procedures and processes, both locally and globally.
- Coordinate and seek synergies within Emerson through global forums and peer contacts.
The position reports to Director Engineering and Development and is a member of the Engineering leadership team.
The candidate for this position has:
- M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent, several years of experience in electrical design. In addition, knowledge of microwave engineering and microwave design are advantageous qualifications.
- At least three to five years of managerial experience in leading an electrical or/and microwave engineering group.
- A genuine interest for technology.
- Experience from lean product development methods is positive.
- You are fluent, both in written and spoken Swedish and English.
The team is located in Mölnlycke, Linköping and Jönköping which means that frequent travels to these sites are required. The position is located in either Linköping or Mölnlycke.
Recruitment is handled in cooperation with Finnveden Executive AB. For further information regarding this position, you are most welcome to contact our Senior Recruitment Consultants Martin Dambergs on + 46 (0) 722 062 084 or Anne Palmgren on +46 (0) 707 127 222. As there is an ongoing and current selection process, you should submit your application without delay. More information about the position: www.finnvedenexecutive.se .
You are most welcome with your application!
About the company
Rosemount Tank Radar AB in Gothenburg is a leading provider of radar-based level and tank gauging solutions for the marine, oil & gas and process industry markets. The company has 360 employees, a turnover of more than 1.1 billion SEK and exports 98 percent of its production. We recently moved into new and modern facilities in Mölnlycke Business Park, a major investment for the future. Rosemount Tank Radar is part of Emerson, a global technology and engineering corporation with more than 111,000 employees and USD 22.3 billion in sales. Read more about Rosemount Tank Radar AB at www.tankradar.com