Senior Technical inside sales professional - Hans Turck Sweden
Turck Sweden is expanding their organization and we are now looking for a Senior Technical inside sales professional. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an global company in strong growth and be a part of a flexible and dynamic team.
As a Senior Technical Inside Sales professional you play a key role in continuity developing Turck as leading industrial automation manufacturer on the Swedish market.
Position will report to MD for Turck Sweden and is located in Gothenburg.
Information om kunden
Turck is one of the leading manufacturers in industrial automation. With about 4.200 employees in 28 subsidiaries as well as sales partners in further 60 countries, Turck are always close to you.
As a specialist in sensor, fieldbus, connection and interface technology and also human-machine interfaces (HMI) and RFID systems, Turck offer efficient solution for factory and process automation. With their state-of-the-art production facilities in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, Mexico and China Turck, as a family-owned company, are able to react quickly and flexibly to the demands of local markets
Turck is offering an interesting and challenge position with the following key responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers and district sales manager
- Working out / follow up of technical solutions
- Work close together with district sales manager and customer
- Solve customer automation system needs with outside the box thinking
- Deliver inspiring product demos
- Participating in yearly technical trainings at Turck HQ in Germany
- Follow up of CRM / marketing tasks
- Participating on local trade fairs
- 3-4 years' experience in automation systems or automation components
- Degree within a relevant technical discipline; Master of Science in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electricity or similar
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Be able to work both independently and as team player
- An analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Fluent both in writing as orally in English and Swedish
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and would like to join a highly successful global organization? Turck is offering the possibility to join a dynamic team and grow with the organization. Please send your application to Oscar Davison, responsible consultant.