Group Tax Director to Permobil
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Group Tax Director at Permobil Group is a strategic position with responsibility for the Group’s tax structure, transfer pricing, transactional tax and tax risk management. As Permobil has an ambitious growth agenda, the Tax Director will be highly involved in M&A activities. Furthermore, the position will represent Permobil in Tax and Structuring forums organized by Permobil’s owner, Investor AB, regarding tax-related areas such as transfer pricing, international corporate tax and tax compliance.
As Group Tax Director, you will:
- Coordinating transactional tax processes including financing, deal structuring and tax due diligence as well as post-merger integration of tax processes and compliance.
- Take part in business-driven projects, adding direct and indirect tax perspectives.
- Advise the business and finance teams on cross border and transfer pricing matters as well as support in contractual supplier/customer negotiations.
- Be responsible for Transfer Pricing documentation (i.e. products, cash pools and financing), compliance and Country-by-Country-Reporting to our owner.
- Be owner of S&P credit-rating model for internal financing and interest rate setting.
- Lead/support tax interaction with tax authorities.
- The position is located at our office in Kista, Stockholm.
Profile and qualifications
- Academic degree in Finance or Law, or commensurate experience.
- 10+ years of corporate tax experience preferred.
- 3+ years of tax M&A experience.
- Strong technical tax knowledge across broad range of taxes.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills in both Swedish and English.
Application and Enquiries
Permobil Group is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment in this recruitment process. Please contact Ron Cohen at +46 73 518 51 88 or email@example.com for questions regarding the position. All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be performed continuously.
About the company
Permobil Group is a global leader in advanced rehab technology. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 400 employees with an annual growth of +20% last five years and annual turnover of SEK 3.5 billion. The Group Finance department consists of six team members, i.e. Controllers, Financial planning, Group consolidation, Internal control and Process specialists. Group Finance has a wide range of responsibilities; financial reporting/controlling on Group level, planning/forecasting processes, Transfer Pricing/Tax, internal control and setting group-wide Finance policies.