Junior Asset Management Analyst to property company
Gazella is recruiting a Junior level Asset Manager for a property company. You will assist in managing the retail assets for the company’s Nordic portfolio in order to achieve their performance targets. You will report directly to the Asset Manager, responsible for the Assets. The real estate company is a global corporation and this role sits within the Stockholm office. The office has a local feel where colleagues work closely together towards common goals. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to submit your CV today.
- Assist in the financial planning for relevant assets, including budgeting, forecasting, opportunity planning and the hold/sell analysis
- Actively support in the monthly reporting on progress against key indicators in relation to asset performance, including income management and value add activity
- Ensure proper control of rental invoicing and credit control (payment of arrears etc)
- Be responsible for ensuring systems and data are up to date and provide an accurate record of the tenancy, the status of reviews and renewals and licenses/consents granted to lead the leasing team for the assets
- Support execution of leasing activity as required from time to time
- Contribute in the validation repair and maintenance works and cost control
- Analyse property management reports and preparation of property analysis reports
We are looking for an academic graduate, with two years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar role dealing with a high level of reporting. Experience within the real estate business is desirable, though not required. You have good knowledge of accounting principles and pay great attention to detail, which results in a high level of accuracy in your work. Furthermore, you have a good understanding for business drivers which leads to possibilities in creating value and returns for your employer. You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, good presentation skills and are fluent in both English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
You have a proactive attitude and a willingness to learn new things, which derives from a strive to always do your best. Additionally, you are result driven with a constant focus on finding new business opportunities, and you have the ability to always deliver high qualitative work within the stipulated time frame. You work well both individually and in teams, and value the opinion of your colleagues highly. Furthermore, you enjoy being a part of an international environment and always put the teams’ goals before your own. With your analytical mind-set, you always perform your duties responsibly and thoroughly.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/2151. Johan Zethrin and Elinor Nilsson responsible for this recruitment.