Group Procurement Controller - Atria Scandinavia
Right now Atria are looking for a talented Group Procurement Controller with outstanding analytical and communicational skills to support our Procurement and Group Management in taking the business to the next level.
You will act as business partner and you are overall responsible for financial reporting, analysis, planning, follow up of processes and administration within Procurement. Key focus areas are:
- To be responsible for the group procurement controlling
- To be responsible for implementation and follow up of KPI-structures
- To be in charge of all raw material price settings
- To analyze and resolve problems / bottlenecks and participate in the improvement projects and development of procurement & contracting policies and procedures
- To prepare and review process purchase documentation
- To participate in the analysis and follow-up of the company´s suppliers.
The group procurement controller is a member of the group procurement management team and will report to the Finance Director. You have your daily work base in Malmö and the position requires approx. 30-50 days of travelling yearly in the Nordics.
Key is that you are very strong with numbers, data analysis and making recommendations. You possess great understanding of what management need to enhance their business and you are able to explain figures and coherences in data and key figures so non experts understand. You are not afraid of speaking your mind and advise management. Professionally, you are not finished developing your competencies. You are ready to be part of an experienced controlling and procurement team, where you can contribute with and receive learning. Your professional skills include:
- An academic degree
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience from similar business controlling in an international environment
- Strong business understanding and ability to analyse financial reports
- Strong skills in Excel, and preferably user of ERP systems and consolidation tools
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages, verbally and in writing
This is a role with great responsibility and you will have potential of a significant impact on future strategy in an international company. You will receive strong top-down support and you will be a part of an open and straight forward company culture with good career opportunities.
Interested? Please send your application in English via www.mercuriurval.com, ref.no: SE-12244 by the latest July 2, 2017. If you have specific questions that you feel the need to sort out before sending your application, please contact Mercuri Urval´s consultants Ingvild Solheim Bobek at +46 733 667585 or Ulf Hillstedt at +46 725 547242.
Atria Group is one of the leading meat and food companies in the Nordic countries, Russia and Estonia. The company is more than 110 years old and is respected by its customers, personnel and owners. In 2016, the net sales exceeds EUR 1.35 billion and the group had approximately 4,315 employees in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Russia and Estonia. Atria Plc's shares have been listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd since 1994. Atria Scandinavia is part of Atria Group and is one of northern Europe's leading food companies with famous brands like Lithells, Sibylla, Pastejköket, Lönneberga, 3-Stjernet, Ridderheims and TZAY. Please visit www.atria.se and www.atriagroup.com