Manager Operational Risk to Entercard
Entercard are now looking for a Manager Operational Risk to join their team at their office in Stockholm.
Responsibilities and Tasks
As Manager Operational Risk your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain the operational risk strategy, operational risk appetites, tolerance levels and Key Risk Indicators
- Provide independent oversight of the risk management activities of the first line of defense
- Responsible for driving, developing, maintaining and implementation of Operational Risk
- Framework and relation to the Incident Management framework and its linkage and post-production within operational risk management
- Ensure that all processes within own department are mapped and continuously updated, that instructions are created and implemented in the organization and that risks are identified and controls are in place according to process owner directive
- Produce operational risk material to the ERM report
- Support the business in handling internal audit activities
- Lead the team by example: Engage, motivate and coach employees to deliver highest performance, and continuously follow-up and feed-back on progress
Profile and qualifications
The right candidate has an academic degree in Law/Economics/Science and about five years relevant work experience from the financial industry. Certifications such as CISO are meritorious. As a person, you possess a strong analytical mindset, a creative mind, and enjoy problem solving. You work with a risk based approach and use this to work towards your team goals. You have strong communication skills, fluency in Swedish and English is a must.
Application and Enquiries
EnterCard is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment in this recruitment process. Please contact Maneli Zakipour at +46 708 26 27 96 or email@example.com for questions regarding the position. We review applications and interview potential candidates on a continuous basis and the position might be filled before the application period has ended.
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
The Group Risk & Control team is a second line function, responsible for ensuring that EnterCard has a framework in place for risk, control, and compliance management. Together we support EnterCard in identifying, measuring and managing current and future risks.