Strategy consultant - Hector Rail
Are you a Management consultant (or equivalent) ready for working within group management in an international company? Do you see yourself working as a CEO in a few years? If this is the case, this position is for you!
Hector Rail offers an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual prepared for a continued successful career.
Hector Rail is an independent line haul provider for the European Rail Transport Market owned by the investment company EQT. As an owner EQT has the ambition to develop good companies into great sustainable businesses. Hector Rail is growing in all Europe with presence at the moment in Germany, UK and the Scandinavian countries. With a strong financial backbone Hector Rail provides modern rail solutions with the highest quality and performance. By creating efficient solutions Hector Rail creates value for their customers, which can be industrial shippers, forwarders, intermodal operators and traditional railway companies.
This position will be managing the Group CEO´s office and it is generally a development position with a duration of 18-24 months. This position will suit a person who aspires to become a Senior Leader in the future.
This position will provide significant exposure to activities at top management level, and an opportunity to manage a number of key business processes and activities on behalf of the CEO.
In this role you will regularly engage with leaders on Group level, key stakeholders and local leaders and you will be involved in matters of strategic importance. (in many cases of a highly confidential / sensitive nature) on behalf of the CEO and therefore you need a high level of integrity and influencing skills, as formal authority is limited.
This position will be based in Stockholm, but travels will be frequent within Europe.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Group CEO in driving the operating rhythm including preparation of monthly Group leadership team meetings, board meetings and manage action log support. Also support the Operating Plan and Business Review processes.
- Lead and/or direct ad hoc projects to support the development of the Business in line with Group strategy, ensuring delivery to time, cost and content/output requirements
- Prepare presentations that the CEO will give at internal and external conferences
- Carry out operational activities on the CEO’s behalf
- Manage the provision of services by external consultants or service providers so as to ensure delivery meets requirements in terms of timing, output, cost etc.
- Secure an effective working relationship critical stakeholders both within the business and in Group
- Support the shaping of next step of the Group strategy
You have got an academic background on M.Sc. level and preferably 2+ years working as a management consultant.You have a proven track record as a project manager, managerial experience.
You have proven track record and excellent skills in:
- Analysis and problem solving
- Project management
- People management in a multi-national environment
- Relationship management (at senior level)
- Communication (oral and written)
- Work planning and organisation
As a person you take pride in providing high quality service with a great attitude. You have a strong personal drive and are seeking a challenging career within a multi-national environment. You are independent and thrive on taking responsibility. You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information professionally.
You are outgoing, flexible and enjoy working in a busy, dynamic and professional environment where the workload in some periods can be high and deadlines tight.
You are fluent in English oral and written, understand Danish/Swedish and are an experienced user of the Microsoft Office.
If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Emma Nisses, Wise Professionals. Telephone +46 76 000 18 70.
Please submit your application and enclose your CV and personal letter in English as soon as possible to www.wise.se/lediga-jobb/